• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Sp**s fan opinion: Hype Hype Hooray

Canuck

Established Member
They signed a pre-contract with the Zeigler kid from Switzerland's Grasshopper. He'll be coming over in January and he's supposed to be quite the young talent. With him and Defoe, maybe they are finally looking towards building a better team for the future. Rather than just trying to patch things up with band-aid solutions.

zerofeel

Even with a new coach and new batch of players coming in at SPUDS, it will take them years to emulate us...

jollyak

Unbeaten said:
We arent a great team because we have never won anything in Europe? Same excuse all the time..

Just wait, this year it's our turn so all these idiots can shut up.
i agree with you ,we will win the champion cup i believe.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
zerofeel said:
Even with a new coach and new batch of players coming in at SPUDS, it will take them years to emulate us...
Phsushtt. Get out! Tht is impossible.

jeromelee

Canuck said:
They signed a pre-contract with the Zeigler kid from Switzerland's Grasshopper. He'll be coming over in January and he's supposed to be quite the young talent. With him and Defoe, maybe they are finally looking towards building a better team for the future. Rather than just trying to patch things up with band-aid solutions.

They'd need a better coach than Santini before they can build a better team for the future. Santini has zero vision of how a team should play. With so many stars in the French squad he just never seem to be able to play them in a way where they can flourish. And his constant style of playing Zizou as the centre of all moves is really outdated and predictable.

Spuds ain't going nowhere with Santini behind the wheel

Pol

Nah, its not the fact that we are not winnin nething in europe,its just that we r just givin others a chance cos we dont want to be greedy,lol.

But on a more serious note this year we r comin back with rite at em.
We now have Reyes and Fabregas,and along with Tierry we are unstopable in my eyes.
So to all the our haters out there,just u wait an see :twisted: .

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pol said:
Nah, its not the fact that we are not winnin nething in europe,its just that we r just givin others a chance cos we dont want to be greedy,lol.

But on a more serious note this year we r comin back with rite at em.
We now have Reyes and Fabregas,and along with Tierry we are unstopable in my eyes.
So to all the our haters out there,just u wait an see :twisted: .
In English one time.

Top Bottom