• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ibrahimovic sold

Canuck

Established Member
Good striker, but he seems like a big-ego prick to me...but hey, what do I know? :roll:

Arjan

Sammer said:
patrick42uk said:
i heard man utd scouted him. hopefully now that ajax have him, they cant get their grubby hands on him. at least for a couple of years.

i'v always felt ibrahimovic is a major move away from being recognised as one of the worlds best footballers.

There was no way Ajax could resist the financial temptations that were being thrown at them.

Too bad though, I would love to see Ajax being a top-force in Europe again. They are so brilliant in scouting and developing young players but are not capable of keeping them long-term.

I wish you were right, but Juventus really ripped off Ajax.
The payments for Ibrahimovic are as follows :shock:
3 million direct, 3 million on 31 august 2005, 3 million on 31 august 2006, 3 million on 31 august 2007, and on 31 august 2008 Juventus will pay 4 million euro.

Daylight robbery, esp. if you consider he had a buy-out clause of 50! million

It is time Koeman got fired!
2 other talents (ibra and trabs) gone, no replacements.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arjan said:
Sammer said:
patrick42uk said:
i heard man utd scouted him. hopefully now that ajax have him, they cant get their grubby hands on him. at least for a couple of years.

i'v always felt ibrahimovic is a major move away from being recognised as one of the worlds best footballers.

There was no way Ajax could resist the financial temptations that were being thrown at them.

Too bad though, I would love to see Ajax being a top-force in Europe again. They are so brilliant in scouting and developing young players but are not capable of keeping them long-term.

I wish you were right, but Juventus really ripped off Ajax.
The payments for Ibrahimovic are as follows :shock:
3 million direct, 3 million on 31 august 2005, 3 million on 31 august 2006, 3 million on 31 august 2007, and on 31 august 2008 Juventus will pay 4 million euro.

Daylight robbery, esp. if you consider he had a buy-out clause of 50! million

It is time Koeman got fired!
2 other talents (ibra and trabs) gone, no replacements.
:shock: That's shocking. Are you sure. That is a poor deal IMO, and Juve have really done some good piece o business.

Canuck

Established Member
Juve are looking good. Signed Ibra from Ajax and Cannarvaro from Inter.
Two quality players...and who have they let go recently, Di viao to Valencia and Davids last season (he's on the slide anyway)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Canuck said:
Juve are looking good. Signed Ibra from Ajax and Cannarvaro from Inter.
Two quality players...and who have they let go recently, Di viao to Valencia and Davids last season (he's on the slide anyway)
I'm still pissed that Inter sold Cannavarro. They seem to want to lose to their rivals. They only bought him a few seasons ago, like two years. And just when they seem to have a balanced squad they sell their best defender. :roll:

n_henry

Wow...Ajax really got screwed with that deal! :shock:

Juve have bought well - Ibrahimovic and Cannavaro.. 8) But yeah, why would Inter sell a top defender to Juve? I'll never understand how Italian players just go from team to team.. :?

Gooner_Milton

Fantastic talent. Major attitude problem though.

Ian Chadband of ESPN said it best, "His ego is the size of Stockholm."

SuperBob

He's a good player I watch him constantly on ESPN in the Champions League and Dutch League. The amount of times he loses possesion when the ball is played to him and then tries to make a pass to the player running forward with his back to goal is hard to understand. However once he sorts that out and his attitude could become world class.

jacc_7_1

Zlatan is a player with potential
played well an wenger against italy in euro.. few seasons ago when wenger showed an interest in him wanted him to be here but too bad he decided to go italy...
wished him all the best...

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gooner_Milton said:
Fantastic talent. Major attitude problem though.

Ian Chadband of ESPN said it best, "His ego is the size of Stockholm."
Try Sweden.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Zlatan's a top quality player but I think he would do better in the Premiership or la Liga. Trezeguet, Zlatan and Del Piero is on paper a frightening set of strikers.

DB10

what was that thing about him and Arsène?

we gave him a shirt with his name on it and the no9. asked him to come over for a trial before he went to Ajax but he rejected us.

saw his goal last week i think, class.......... dummied past 4 defenders and the keeper.

VDV should be happy hes gone.

torgrim

And now some of the Ajax lads cheer his departure, he really must be an asshole when his own teamates celebrate the loss of such a gifted player.

Gurgen

Established Member
torgrim said:
And now some of the Ajax lads cheer his departure, he really must be an asshole when his own teamates celebrate the loss of such a gifted player.

He is :lol:

Top Bottom