• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lupoli scores twice for U18

gooner4eva

Hopefully he will keep learning the ropes from Henry and DB10. Current Arsenal setup is a very fertile ground for developing talented youngsters.

Jinn

Established Member
It's only an academy game, but still its better for him to be scoring than not.

AFCG7

Established Member
Well... seeing that we are so light up front maybe he will get his chance sooner... perhaps in the Carling Cup.
Lets hope he can do it Cesc style and perform so well that he can force himself into some EPL games.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good work lads. How old is Stokes again. IIRC he was 15 last season. :shock:

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:
seeing that we are so light up front maybe he will get his chance sooner

excuse me but since when was henry, reyes + bergkamp upfront light? lol we have the best strikeforce in the EPL u maniac :p :roll:

phenn

Yeah but we won't start those guys in the Carling Cup... And we don't have anyone else really in the wings, unless you count RvP in that category.

Canuck

Established Member
Ryan Smith, and Aliadiere (if he's fit... :roll: ), Flamini, Pennant are all in the wings...waiting for a chance to strut their stuff.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Canuck said:
Ryan Smith, and Aliadiere (if he's fit... :roll: ), Flamini, Pennant are all in the wings...waiting for a chance to strut their stuff.
Isn't Ryan Smith still injured.

Canuck

Established Member
Possibly, I haven't heard anything about him for quite some time, and what about the other youngster...Spicer I think it was, who came through the academy. Midfielder I think.

I just wanted to show that we had more than a couple of youngsters waiting for a runout in the Cups.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom