• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who could be next arsenal manager?

Mark

Established Member
I'm sure Wenger is the man to make the decision on who our manager will be in his place. I'm not sure if it will be Adams though. I know we'd all love it if he was because he was such a legend here as a player, but as I said, I think it will be one of the guys already working here with Wenger. Primorac, Brady, Bould or Rice.

Canuck

Established Member
ache7859 said:
guus hiddink

Sure he did well with the National team for you, but then he dropped it to go back to club football in the Eridivisie and hasn't done very well at all.

mood

Arsène should remain manager for quite a long time now, so there's no point in having this thread already.

I wouldn't mind David O'Leary to be honest. He's a great manager, look at what he suddenly did to Villa last season with a limited squad. I do not like his attitude towards the media and his managerial decisions on certain players, but I really do believe he is a good manager and he is still young. With more experience, he could even become better - especially at a bigger club like Arsenal. He is a former captain of our great side anyways. He is somewhat of a ****, and that's the only bad thing. So I am not really sure if we should bring him in, but he is a good manager anyways

Martin O'Neill is a better manager, brought a good side to Celtic with limited players. I do not admire his game style that much, so I am not sure.

But in the end, we've still got Le Professor and should have him for atleast the next decade.

A

Anonymous

Canuck said:
ache7859 said:
guus hiddink

Sure he did well with the National team for you, but then he dropped it to go back to club football in the Eridivisie and hasn't done very well at all.

he won the dutch league first season back

malagar

but hasnt Bergkamp said that he doesnt want to have anything to do with football when he retires . He said that he will never become a coach because he wants to live a normal life after his player career ends . And he thinks that he will spend more tiem with his family and propably he will take up gardening more seriously :)

kutz

Scottish Lass said:
i'd be a good manager :lol:

With all due respect, SL, you'd make a bloody awful manager!!!!

How are the players meant to concentrate on football if you're always hanging around? Especially after they've seen the pics on your web page... And I'm just not entirely sure how your "hands on" approach would suit some of the players... or their girlfriends I guess....

No harshness intended... Just thinking about the consequences!!!!

I don't want TH smoking after every training session!

A

Anonymous

kutz said:
Scottish Lass said:

How are the players meant to concentrate on football if you're always hanging around? Especially after they've seen the pics on your web page... And I'm just not entirely sure how your "hands on" approach would suit some of the players... or their girlfriends I guess....

id be a very professional manager thank yoo very much :evil:, if i had to do some 1 on 1 sessions to help the players improve theyre 1 on 1's with the keeper etc id help with that :roll:

RobinVanPersie

malagar said:
but hasnt Bergkamp said that he doesnt want to have anything to do with football when he retires . He said that he will never become a coach because he wants to live a normal life after his player career ends . And he thinks that he will spend more tiem with his family and propably he will take up gardening more seriously :)

Well, Marco van Basten said the same a couple of years ago and look where he stands now ;D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
RobinVanPersie said:
malagar said:

Well, Marco van Basten said the same a couple of years ago and look where he stands now ;D
But the thing is I actually believe Bergkamp when he says something, be it when he's going to retire, or that pigs are flying outside my window right now. :wink:

kutz

Scottish Lass said:
kutz said:
Scottish Lass said:

id be a very professional manager thank yoo very much :evil:, if i had to do some 1 on 1 sessions to help the players improve theyre 1 on 1's with the keeper etc id help with that :roll:

Oh well... I guess if you're willing to make those sorts of sacrifices for the sake of the team, then i guess you'd be a good manager. Especially if it means we get to see you every Friday at the press conferences!

Sooooo, what would you wear? A conservative Arsène look?

Latest posts

Top Bottom