• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rosenborg's Stadium

Eastrek

I'm thinking about trying to get to the Rosenborg away game, before i even contemplate booking anything I want to know about their stadium, im scared of heights and i have panic attacks if im ever in an upper tier. Does anyone know where abouts their away section is in their stadium and if it's high up???

Anyone else thinking of getting to this game?

Jazzeron

I am also to trying to get to the game. Their stadium is'nt much to talk about, maybe half the size of a big stadium in England, and, if i'm not mistaken, the away section is on the lower tier,anyway, the upper tier is not very high up if you compare to English stadiums. So i believe this would be no problem for you. But you might want to take a look here for a little overview of the Lerkendal stadium.

Soler

Established Member
trondheim_lerkendal.jpg

koivu

I'm also considering heading to Norway for that match. It would be awesome to check out an away CL match.

torgrim

lerkendal.JPG

Visiting supporters are huddled together in the HB and IB areas to the left. Not high at all, on the ground almost. And you'll have no chance of getting a ticket to an upper tier, unless you're VIP.

Edit: aaaaahhh...****

no. away scheme members and then s/t holders + tc members. dont think they'll be asking for credits though. i'll fill u in later mate cos im going upto the box office in an hour or so to get my ticket for fulham this sat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom