• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vieira angry with the Gunners

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGunner

It's been reported that PV is angry with the Gunners due to him not getting picked for the Norwich City game or even put on the bench.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Vieira+angry+with+Gunners

The 28-year-old was not even on the bench for Saturday's demolition of Norwich, although he says that he was fir enough to play.

Is there any truth in this, or is it just paper talk as usual. We will have to wait and see. I am pretty curtain that he will feature in the Fulham game in 11 days time.

Discuss.

JazzG

Established Member
Well last time we rushed him back in we ended up losing him for another few months. With Fabregas in such form there was no rush to get him back into the side.

KingReyes

Established Member
Well, at least we know he is fully fit. I don't think Wenger wanted to rush him back in. We weren't desperate for him to come back, Wenger has rushed him back in before and suffered the consequences with Paddy re-injuring himself.

quattro

umm... he said he was disappointed that he couldn't play not that he was disappointed with the club.

then again, its been quite some time since we got some controversy around here. good job sky sports.

vin de guerre

I will be happy to see him raring to go! He will need to on top form from the off! We need him chomping at the bit and ready for the money time.

efurze

You'll notice that the word "angry" doesn't appear in any quote from Paddy. I ****ing hate reporters.

tbbosa

Skysports = **** lovers.
What do you expect. Good thing everyone is used to them now, and we should not take any thing they say about Arsenal seriously...atleast I don't.

Jinn

Established Member
This was the same writer who said that Reyes wanted to quit the club. It's bloody shocking journalism.

Making up emotions and slapping them on players, exaggerating what people say. It's what I'd expect from the Sun, not Planetfootball/Sky.

I'd be disappointed that I wasn't playing too, if I were Paddy. As far as he was concerned, he was right to play. But Arsenal did the right thing and didn't rush him back - he could have injured himself further.

But by no means did he say or even hint he was angry at the club.

nnaife

I think its gutter journalism of the worse kind and its intent is absolutely malicious.
I think paddy is just wants to play as soon as he can and was trying to articulate his enthusiam to do so.

the media of course see an opportunity to cause damage do so with conniving glee.

arsenal4life

only one good thing

just to inform Vieira that we are capable to play well and with syle without him

this should generate fight spirit in our Captain and make him play well

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This was the same writer who said that Reyes wanted to quit the club. It's bloody shocking journalism.

Making up emotions and slapping them on players, exaggerating what people say. It's what I'd expect from the Sun, not Planetfootball/Sky.

I'd be disappointed that I wasn't playing too, if I were Paddy. As far as he was concerned, he was right to play. But Arsenal did the right thing and didn't rush him back - he could have injured himself further.

But by no means did he say or even hint he was angry at the club.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Headlines such as 'Vieira Blasts Arsenal' and 'Vieira furious with gunners' are unbelievably Exaggerated - he simply said he thaught he was fit enough to maybe play in the game - he did not attack the club or anything of that sort.

Same goes to the 'Reyes wanted to quit' story - on another thread - bobbypires told us how it was actually the interviewer who said 'you wanted to quit'

If anything - its a good sign that vieira is so eager to be playing again. He is hungry, determined, fresh and raring to go - thats great news for the club.

AFCG7

Established Member
Well if he is disappointed rather than angry maybe its a good thing.. shows that we can play without him and without needing to rush him back and risk long term injury.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I really don't listen to all the crap thats said about Arsenal.Learned not to after so many crap articles. Like TBosa said we should ignore them completely.

Canuck

Established Member
The media is not to be trusted. I take every article I read with a grain of salt. Fact is fact but personal opinion is often misrepresented. Especially if the opinion is not that of the person writing the article... :roll:

They'll write almost anything to sell rags!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Most articles nowadays don't even have quotes. And when they do it's an "inside source".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom