• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Quotes

King_Henry_14

'I've seen most things in in this league over last 25 years ... I havnt seen anyone like him'
- Andy Gray speaking on Sky Sports afta TH14 slotted his 4th against Leeds Utd last season... (the one where he was falling over but still managed to get his foot around the ball)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Oh. That was a nice goal. Could have easily went down claiming a penalty but got on with it. Class.

beanz

Arsène Wenger......"When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. And as for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a professor of defence." :mrgreen:

mood

Not said by a player of ours, but it's on us. I like it.

"Nothing in sport beats a great team chasing a big match." - Steve McLaren on our 5-3 win vs Boro.

Soler

Established Member
Because people weren't obiding by the image size rule so they were just turned off to avoid hassle.

tbbosa

" A blonde's right leg said to the left leg,: Between the two of us we can make alot of money" A pal heard Kanu tell friends at a party!!

beanz

Manu Petit...."Tottenham tried to sign me, but I held off and came to Arsenal because Arsène Wenger was here"
Newspaper headline the next day....."He even borrowed cash from Alan Sugar to take a cab to Highbury and sign for Arsenal"
Classy :mrgreen:

AFCG7

Established Member
I like the one where Fergie says " Christ whens the last time that happened? 100 years ago? " This when he commented on our season in 91 when we lost only 1 game all season.

Wonder what he said when we beat Leicester to complete our unbeaten season?

maybe : " ( insert 1000 expletives here) "

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I also liked the one by Peter Reid while at Sunderland when Bergkamp scored. He said " I almost started clapping myself until I found out he scored against us" or something similar.

jeromelee

*Loyan* said:
I also liked the one by Peter Reid while at Sunderland when Bergkamp scored. He said " I almost started clapping myself until I found out he scored against us" or something similar.

Yah yah remembered that one. That was a classic as well :)

Top Bottom