• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal boys dominate Opta stats

Arnie

not too suprising, even though i don't understand how it's calculated either!!

Maybe the reyes assist is worth all of henry's put together!!

jeromelee

"Thierry Henry also ranks highly this month, coming in a close second to his team-mate with four goals and a whopping six assists, a figure which makes him the top provider so far and already equals his total haul of assists for last season."

I took this quote from the article. I dunno bout you guys, but it sounds wrong to me.

Henry only made six assist all of last season? That's gotta be a joke.

Split

jeromelee said:
"Thierry Henry also ranks highly this month, coming in a close second to his team-mate with four goals and a whopping six assists, a figure which makes him the top provider so far and already equals his total haul of assists for last season."

I took this quote from the article. I dunno bout you guys, but it sounds wrong to me.

Henry only made six assist all of last season? That's gotta be a joke.

yeah that can't be right!

va_va_voom

He broke the premiership record the season before last, got 22 or 23 or something, so i expect he was in the high teens at least. Mind you, he did get 30 goals too so he may have scored more rather than providing. But 6 must be wrong.

kanuuu

Established Member
Maybe its calculated on goals/assists per game because reyes hasnt started all of the games and neither has pires, so that may put them above Bergy.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arnie said:
not too suprising, even though i don't understand how it's calculated either!!

Maybe the reyes assist is worth all of henry's put together!!
After all it was a magnificent pass for Henry's goal by Reyes.

Top Bottom