• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player of the Month - August

POTM August

• Jose Antonio Reyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thierry Henry

• Dennis Bergkamp

• Francesc Fabregas

• Freddie Ljungberg

• Robert Pires

• Other? Please state

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I went for Reyes, but felt that in performance terms Fabregas and Bergkamp ran him very close. As for end product, Thierry has been the man this month, but I think overall Jose deserves it.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reyes for me. He has come out of the blocks flying and deserves to be recognised for his phenomenal workrate and skill. He scored in every match, and has just played magnificently. Top class, and we hope to see more, and hopefully break RvN scoring run of eight games with goals.

kutz

Surely it's gotta be Dennis. He's at the center of nearly everything creative Arsenal does. Thierry plays his part to perfection, but Dennis has given us so many moments of sheer delight and beauty so far this season, and especially when we didn't expect it from him!!

But more importantly than this, he's led the team, and scored some very important goals when it counted. Clutch player.

Dennis, still my hero.

pome

im voting for dennis, hes been quality so far, and i just ordered my new blue shirt wih 10 bergkamp on it ;D

gash

We've got Dennis Bergkamp, we've got Dennis Bergkamp!

mood

Thierry Henry has done alot with his goals and assists, but has not been playing at the top of his game. If you look at his game, he is definitely taking things easier mainly because he's not as fit as the rest and is playing through a little pain. He'll be back soon, but is still effective when he's not at the top of his game and that's a sign of a great player.

The Player of the month has got to be between Dennis Bergkamp, Jose Antonio Reyes and Cesc Fabregas. It's going to be tough selecting just one of them as for they've all been involved in many different ways.

Dennis Bergkamp, great captain, looking young again and 3 goals in 3 starts and 1 substitute appearence. Played his best in the Boro game, and was all over the place. You could see when we were down, he was running around, shouting and motivating all the players. Excellent captain, I would like to see him wear it more often although we've got to respect the also great Patrick Vieira.

Cesc Fabregas. Where did this guy come from? - we all knew he was a great talent and definitely one for the future, but he's started in all the games since the community sheild and has caught the eyes of everyone.

Jose Antonio Reyes, 5 goals in 5 games. Finally found his foot in the Premiership, and played great in the Amsterdam pre-season tournament. Back in the Spain squad, and starting to play a big part in it too.

As much as I would like Cesc and especially Bergkamp to be POTM, I'm going to hand it to Reyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom