• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 11/09/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

sorry i missed the last 3 games with this but i havent really been on the net studying for exams and all that but now i am back

And this is going to be one of the hard game for us boys but i think we will get away with another win. We are still underfeated and havent looked like losing yet. We have had one close game and that was against middlesborough but we got up

so ill start it off with arsenal getting up 2-0 with fabregas and reyes scoring the goals for us

so everyone else what do you think ay?? The game is in 8 days so you all have a while to think about it

Arnie

Gunner4life09 said:
i think it'll be another win, it won't be tremandously hard one but not a push over either. a 3-0 win.

This is what we have come to, 3-0 is not considered too bad against arsenal.

Well after i saw them against portsmouth where they conceded 4, i would say

Fulham 1-4 Arsenal
Andy Cole
Henry
Pires
Reyes
Bergkamp

Spike

Established Member
5-0

We've averaged 4 goals in the last four games, now with a stronger center, we can do better and up our standards. ;)

Split

The big question for me about this game, is who will Vieira replace? He's fit now (provided he doesn't get an injury whilst with France) therefore I expect Wenger will put him in the team. But with Fabregas playing so well, will he replace gilberto instead? - I think AW will drop Cesc to 'protect' the kid.

Sol should be back too, so he'll replace cygan.

Our team should be full strength (fingers crossed)

so I expect another comfortable win.

3-1

GlasgowGooner

I really have my doubts about this game, it feels way to similiar to the build up to Everton away a couple of years ago.
Ill take any win.

Soler

Established Member
I've got the feeling that this may be the end of it, but nonetheless I still think we'll be able to win as Fulham, defensively, are completely rubbish.

Fulham 1 - 3 Arsenal

Andrew Cole
Thierry Henry
Jose Antonio Reyes
Robert Pires

efurze

I think another 4+ goal total is unlikely, as we tend to be down after internationals. Plus Cesc will probably not be playing which will decrease the creative potential in the final third.

Sigun

i reckon there will be a backlash after there 4-3 loss, and it will be a difficult game.

2-1

Reyes 2x

Arnie

Mad Jens said:
I've got the feeling that this may be the end of it, but nonetheless I still think we'll be able to win as Fulham, defensively, are completely rubbish.

Fulham 1 - 3 Arsenal

Andrew Cole
Thierry Henry
Jose Antonio Reyes
Robert Pires

Does it matter?? He was andrew then andy then andrew again. But during his peak at utd he was known as andy, so i'll stick with that!!
No wonder hoddle didn't pick him, he's such a baby!!

Arnie

but i don't think clean sheets are important to arsenal. Losers with crappy football like chelsea love to talk bout clean sheets. But i don't think arsenal have ever come out talking about how happy they were with a clean sheet!!

AFCG7

Established Member
Clean sheets are very important.. it gives us confidence with the impression that our back four are reliable and it makes opposing teams think they have to try extra harder to score.We dont want teams playing against us expecting to score.we need them to think "fack this is impossible"

Latest posts+

Top Bottom