• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 11/09/04

Mark

Established Member
As much as I'd like us to keep a clean sheet, I think we will win 2-1. Henry and Pires for us and Andy Cole for them.

AFCG7

Established Member
It will probably be a difficult game for us.. it usually is with Fulham over the last 4 meetings.Last season it was a 0-0 draw at HIghbury and a 1-0 win at Fulham with that Van Der Sar blunder.

juz7_pi12es

last season
home game 0-0 damn Edwin van der Sar
away 0-1 José Reyes, after error from Edwin van der Sar

so i predict
1-4 again?
reyes, pires, henry, van der Sar (o.g) :p

leongsh

kanuuu said:
But i don't think arsenal have ever come out talking about how happy they were with a clean sheet!!

Are you sure? Remember George Graham?

Yup, some people really need to know a bit more of Arsenal's history.

Arsenal keeping clean sheets sends a message to the rest that our defense is tough and they'll have a hard time scoring. Add to the goalscoring capability of the Arsenal forward line, this would make it a daunting prospect for most teams - winning the mental battle before the match.

Against Fulham, I would like the scoreline to be Fulham 0-3 Arsenal.

jasonlohkh

Fulham is employed the same tactic as last season match in Highbury (0-0). They will try to pack the midfield and defense with a sole strker up front. and they try to man-mark TH14. But we have reyes now. So i will go for 2-0.Pires and reyes

beanz

It's going to be a close one, Chris Coleman has got my respect lately for his work at Fulham (especially after them skinning the Mancs).
A 2 goal margin would be good and a clean sheet even better :mrgreen:

Henry IV

I think it'll be tough and Fulham are good enough to frustrate us and get a draw. I think our quality should enable us just to nick it. 2-1 maybe.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom