• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New stadium will be: "The Something Stadium" ... !

King_Henry_14

... etc 'The Reebok Stadium' ... Link

I wanted it to be called Ashburton Grove along with many here im sure ... :cry:

(btw how do you re-name an internet link??) :roll:

Soler

Established Member
Hopefully it's the O2 Stadium, because of the familiarity with Arsenal and O2. I don't want it to be the Budweiser Stadium.

Soler

Established Member
It'll be "The ____ Stadium". When that sponsorship runs out, it may revert to Ashburton Grove.

Adam

Established Member
Anything apart from 'the Arbusto energy stadium'.

If Bud got in on the act; i suppose i wouldn't mind the..

'Wasssuuuuuuuup Stadium'.

Soler

Established Member
Because it'd be completely pointless. Part of the payment for the stadium comes from the sponsorship and sale of the naming rights.

I'd rather have the paid off in five years or so with a crappy, fake name than have Ashburton Grove and being debt ridden.

Split

That link above goes to a page that is not available, I found this though from march. Edelman quotes What exactly did it say on that link and why was it taken down??

The Nike Stadium would be my guess.

Arnie

I also think it will be the Nike stadium
1. They are richer than O2
2.They want to keep it appropriate and unless they do a leeds and get relegated (only ever happened 1 time abot 100 years ago!!), Nike will stay with them for a long time.
3.The name doesn't sound too stupid.

nikelo11

is there not any other:
The Nike Stadium

elsewhere in the world?

If not, then that's probably what they'll opt for.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom