• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New stadium will be: "The Something Stadium" ... !

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont care what they name it..as long as they give us a ****load of money for it.

lewdikris

Established Member
As long as it's not the Bounty "The Stronger Soaker Up-per" Kitchen Towel Stadium, or the Lillets Tampons Stadium, I don't give a toss. Money in the bank.

It'll still get called Ashburton Grove by those that know.

Piston Broke

I think
The Nike Stadium is Favorite & sounds Good
Although their is Also the Adidas Stadium (my preffered Choice)
But the Budweiser Stadium would be Great
or the Carlsberg Stadium (probably the best team in the world)
or anything linked to Alcohol would be Good :D

westo

It will be the Nike stadium they have neen associated with us for quite some years now, and the Nike stadium sounds good, plus they'll be giving us alot of cash. They're the only company that can afford it.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Re: New stadium will be: "The Something Stadium" .

King_Henry_14 said:
... etc 'The Reebok Stadium' ... Link

I wanted it to be called Ashburton Grove along with many here im sure ... :cry:

(btw how do you re-name an internet link??) :roll:

The va va voom stadium... :wink:

shaz

Samsung Stadium would be my choice, if i had to choose. though cannon stadium is nice too, and appropriate but i doubt they can afford it.

if they do do adidas stadium, it probably means we will have to change our kits to adidas.

Firetrap Stadium might be nice :D

beanz

Jinn said:
Nike Stadium
O2 Stadium

or some have even said, the Samsung Stadium.
Try saying that when you've had a few jars, it does'nt exactly roll off the tongue. :lol:
I still like the idea I suggested in an earlier post on this subject, with reference to the "Heinz" stadium in the States, which has giant ketchup bottles either side of a sign. We should have huge cannons which go off every time we score, frightening nearby dogs and old ladies :p

godfather

Re: New stadium will be: "The Something Stadium" .

kel varnsen said:
King_Henry_14 said:
... etc 'The Reebok Stadium' ... Link

I wanted it to be called Ashburton Grove along with many here im sure ... :cry:

(btw how do you re-name an internet link??) :roll:

The va va voom stadium... :wink:

that will be good :lol:

arsenal4life

highest offer company would be may favorite name

but what about some automobile names

Ferrari Satdium or Diablo Stadium :)

leongsh

I can't see too many companies ante-ing up for the naming rights. The likely suspects would want to have a long term relationship with Arsenal and have big enough coffers to afford it - e.g. Nike, O2, Samsung. It's a great opportunity for another large sponsor to get in on the act of linking up with Arsenal in a big way.

So far, Nike stands out as they have signed a kit deal with Arsenal right through to 2011, IIRC. O2 may want a longer term relationship but could be happy to be just on the front of the jerseys. Samsung looks to be on the move (i.e. growing fast) and a long term link-up via the naming of the stadium would help to sell not just their handphones, which is where they are linked up with Arsenal, but also their range of consumer electronics. Not so sure about Budweiser though unless it is really committed to be a big presence in England/UK for the long term but they sure as hell can afford it.

Hopefully, Arsenal don't sell the naming rights to just the highest bidder but one that would fit in with Arsenal's marketing image.

Top Bottom