• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Interesting Question

nikelo11

We all know that Arsène loves to watch his footie videos and stay and home "researching" how to take Arsenal to the next step :eek:ops:

I was just wondering if Arsène may have ever come here...

Or any of the players..

Just to see what this forum is like and the fan's opinions.

Just Wonder.. :wink:

kanuuu

Established Member
I doubt it, imagine if Lauren or Cygan came on here and saw the abuse they were getting.

Ally

I think the players and such make an effort not to read tabloid dross and gossip and the like.

And the opinions of us riff-raff too :wink: ;D

Although if he does nip on, give us an e-mail mate and we'll set up the inevitable 'Ask Arsène' section. ;D

Eastrek

sabret00the said:
i hear that atleast two players that checkhere.

:-D cool

heres a plea to any arsenal player reading this

next time you score, lift your shirt to reveal a t-shirt advertising arsenal-mania.com

never mind the pending yellow card, would be great advertising

MightyArsenal

Id imagine some of the younger arsenal players who support arsenal come on this site, after all they are just like you and me. But thats wishfull thinking.

A

Anonymous

it woudl be really funny if they all gathered together after training and came on here n bragged to each other slagging each other about what were saying about them hehe..

btw baby ash if ur reading my mobile number is .. blahblahlbah - no way am i posting that on this forum :roll:

but if ya reading meet me at the corner of princess marina drive at 2pm tomorro!!! ;) ill be waiting :twisted:

Jazzeron

I doubt they read the sports sections in the papers so i very much doubt they read here. Maybe footballers from my country do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom