• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA World Cup qualifying

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
and Paddy got sent off in the 59th minunte??? back to normal i guess... heh...

also, Saha is hurt again.... got subbed after 9 mins... not good for ManUre..

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haha. Saha's injured again. Paddy. What are you thinking? After only one match. Come on.

Canuck

Established Member
2 matches, he played the last one against Israel too.

At least we know he won't be getting hurt this match.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Canuck said:
2 matches, he played the last one against Israel too.

At least we know he won't be getting hurt this match.
I mean he's only played one game and he got sent off in his second.

Romain

Vieira was booked during the first half for something not that obvious... In the 2nd half, it seems that a player of Feroe Island touched him as he entered the last 16metres : the referee thought he dived...

Another boring match, even more frustrating than Saturday one, since Feroe Islands were beaten 6-0...

JazzG

Established Member
Did he dive? I bloody hope not, first what happened in the summer and was hoping he would stop with his bloody diving antics, doesn't do them often but too much for my liking :evil:

Jinn

Established Member
Shocking result for France really. 2-0 over Faroe doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
JazzG said:
Did he dive? I bloody hope not, first what happened in the summer and was hoping he would stop with his bloody diving antics, doesn't do them often but too much for my liking :evil:
Does he. Never really noticed Paddy ever dive. That's why my initial reaction was "NO WAY".

Jinn

Established Member
He's dived before. Remember Middlesborough last year when Henry scored that penalty and celebrated in Mills' face?

That was Paddy diving in the box. Which is why Mills was upset.

Gooner_Milton

Yeah I remember that. Captain Fantastic is human after all.

Anyway most Arsenal fans associate any diving that's done in the team with Pires. Not to be blamed of course. Would have done the same to snag a goal. :angel

Canuck

Established Member
I know it's part of the game... :roll:
But I hate it!
I have never, and will never take a dive. :angel

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jinn said:
He's dived before. Remember Middlesborough last year when Henry scored that penalty and celebrated in Mills' face?

That was Paddy diving in the box. Which is why Mills was upset.
Vaguely. Remember Mills getting angry and trying to rattle Henry, and Henry's celebration, but I can not really remember the actual foul, if there was one.

Legend#1

Established Member
He dived also for Arsenal's free-kick against Villa at Villa Park...he always falls easy and screams in agony...The 1 thing I hate about Paddy

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
England played well and deserved to win. Defoe's going to be an England regular for years to come.

Wales have come from two down to make it 2-2 against Northern Ireland at the Millennium Stadium. Hartson and Earnshaw the scorers for Wales.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Scotland are still 0-0 with Slovenia. Ireland vs Switzerland finished 1-1. Clinton Morrison with the goal for the Irish.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That guy Rossi who scored for Italy the other day. Don't tell me it's Man U's kid they bought from Parma.

Top Bottom