• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

does any of ur mates play for a professional team?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 2,439

va_va_voom

nnaife said:
oh no va va voom you changed your avatar :(

No I haven't, that is an imposter VaVaVoom. This is the real one.

Anyway, I used to go to the same school as Lee Johnson, that lad from Yeovil who scored the dodgy hatrick last week. Plus a couple of lads who play for Canvey Island.

One of my teachers used to play for grimsby, another played for Cambridge and another's brother for Sheffield Wed.

I once played in a schools final at age 16 against Luke Chadwick. We were 3-1 up with 2 mins to go, he scored twice to make it 3-3, then we lost 5-0 in the reply. Gutted.

Ally

See photo below. The player (goalie) ringed is Andrew McNeil - now signed for Southampton and who played against Arsenal in the Under-19's cup last season and helped knock us out, Quincy and everyone!

He's effing fantastic - keep a watch out for him coming through at Soton.

That's our school team at Easter Road, home of the mighty Hibs for a 7-a-side
tournament back in '98. I might just be in there too, somewhere. :wink:

easter-road.jpg

va_va_voom

*Loyan* said:
Awww. Do you need a tissue.

Yes. It wasn't so much the defeat, but the fact he's such an ugly buck toothed f*cker which hurt more. We knew all about his reputation at that level, he scored 100 goals in a season before he signed for United (having turned down Arsenal, foolish boy). We showed him no respect for 88 minutes, then let our guard down.

I still console myself that he may have taken away my winners medal that day, but he'll never be able to steal a woman from me!!

A

Anonymous

Scottish Lass said:
umm would u say friends as being they have ur number or what? coz ive got arthur numans number and barry ferguson has my number :D if u ever want a laugh arthur numan is bloody hillarious and with hish accshent lolol great :D if that counts as being ur friend then they 2 are my friends :wink:

p.s. for the ladies out there barry ferguson is quite stunning irl :roll:

RobinVanPersie

Guy010 said:
he lived in my hood, played a few times with him on the street, you know 3 vs 3

Owww ok, so you also played against Boutahar because Robin always played with him on the street.

And do you also know Sietje????

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know him. He's my grandad's son's neighbour's daughter's dog's puppy's owner's nephew's sister's friend. Phew.

lewdikris

Established Member
My Grandad played for Charlton once in the thirties, ****ed his knee then had to give it up.

Met a lot of footballers at clubs over the years. Virtually all of them have seemed like complete cocks to me - a certain scandinavian striker who used to play for the Spuds being the worst.

Once tried to get one of Fulham's players to smoke a joint with me so I could grass him up to the tabloids ... but he wasn't having any of it, unfortunately for my wallet. I was trying to shag his girlfriend's best mate, and didn't have any ****ing luck there either.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aww. If I was there with you the story would probably be completely diferent then huh?

Jinn

Established Member
Yeah, everyone would be wondering why Lewd had this 10 year old kid with him.

lewdikris

Established Member
Jinn said:

Always helpful when trying to chat up a lady.

"And may I present you to my mini-Me. And now: to the bedroom."

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lewdikris said:
Jinn said:

Always helpful when trying to chat up a lady.

"And may I present you to my mini-Me. And now: to the bedroom."
I resent that. You have taken the piss to many times. I will not have that anymore. It is not tolerable. You should be sack imediately because of it.

BTW I didn't mean that last bit. Maybe I did, but I don't think so. :wink:

tazmatic

Gareth southgate went to the same school as me, i was told that no-one thought he would go and play professional.

My old tutor is now part of the Charlton coaching team.

ian wright came to do a carpet tv advert in my local playing fields, and we managed to have a few kicks with him after.

sean

martin ling the orient manager was a friend of mine in school , we played for st bonaventures.
i also played against him for cowley when he played for rippleway newham.
redbridge were also a team in the same league and martin hayes the arsenal center forward played center forward for them for many years.
rippleway turned out a lot of pros like dafoe/john terry and about 10 other current pros.
vince hilare, although he was a year older than me and i played in the same team as his brother julian , although i dont think he accepted pro offers.

alex dyer .
i played at cowley with him for about 6 years and he went on to be a good lower league pro at about 8 clubs .
gary breen the irish center back played in the same team as me in the islington central midweek league over market road astro turf.

mick mcgiven and pop robson of west ham used to take football training .
most famous person i played football with was nigel benn even if he was a boxer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom