• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Squad for CL & Pennant not included!!

dsurg

Ok...that explains a lot...I was begining to think Pennant may be on his way....I am still not sure he isnt anyway...

dynasty

isnt it ironic that wiltord only got a 2 year contract with prob. less money..if he stayed he could have been useful!

Arjan

It is just a creative way of maximazing the amount of players you can use.
If you look at for example Ajax' list of A players, you'll miss: Nigel de Jong, Wesley Sneijder and Daniel de Ridder. But I am a 100% sure we'll see them in the CL!

kin4ever

Johan Djourou must be quite promising to make himself into the U21 squad at the age of 17! Just like Cesc!

But Jermaine Pennant should still be in the team even if(If) Johan is better than him! Because Johan is a DM... we don't need more DM when we have got four already!

Lupoli in stead of Ali? Well, Ali's injury is that bad? :cry:

Gunner4life09

actually johan Djourou is a really talent youngster, i remember playing Championshhip manager and alot of my players were injured so i looked in the youth team and i saw his stats and they were pretty good for his age.

RobinVanPersie

I just heard from someone that that you can put players under 21 who played for the youth squads of Arsenal on a B list. Ajax did the same with Sneijder, de Ridder en de Jong.

I don't know if it's true :roll:

Kristel

RobinVanPersie said:
I just heard from someone that that you can put players under 21 who played for the youth squads of Arsenal on a B list. Ajax did the same with Sneijder, de Ridder en de Jong.

It's True :roll: It's put on the Ajax site I suppose they aren't lying :p

Jinn

Established Member
Gunner4life09 said:
actually johan Djourou is a really talent youngster, i remember playing Championshhip manager and alot of my players were injured so i looked in the youth team and i saw his stats and they were pretty good for his age.

Because Champ Manager is always right, huh?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
RobinVanPersie said:

Yup. Read previous post and you'll understand.

Top Bottom