• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

arsenal membership packs

i recieved my membership pack today but the dvd doesnt work :shock: something about the sound.. has anybody had the same problem or is it just mine?!

Spike

Established Member
Just probably your DVD player podthegooner. Make sure the cables are connected correctly, the white/red/yellow ones.

beanz

Spike said:
Just probably your DVD player podthegooner. Make sure the cables are connected correctly, the white/red/yellow ones.
Scart leads can give problems if they arn't pushed home fully.

yeah it does have a tour, the stadium looks amazing reminds me of benficas stadium and man citys new stadium, cant wait for us to finally play there

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I rang the members line about this; I was worried I had been dropped from the season ticket waiting list following my 7 year sojourn...

Apprantly it's slow getting the packs out but it looks like they are in the post now.

kanuuu

Established Member
Do you need to have your membership card at match days? What happens if you don't have it?

va_va_voom

I got my pack on wednesday. The DVD is good, the thing on Ashburton Grove is quality, and really makes you feel proud to be a gooner, the music is well uplifting.

The book with the pack has some good stuff on history and a good review of last season. All the tickets/cigarette cards, programmes are a bit rubbish but nice all the same.

Also, its a fairly big box it comes in so check that your postie can get it through your letterbox and not waiting at the post office for you to go collect it.

JGooner

I haven't received anything, several months after paying for my membership. AFC's admin department are a joke, and it's not funny anymore.

gunnersgal

i havn't got myn yet either, it cant be that hard to print off a sticky label with a name and address on it stick it on a package and send it in the post does it?!

A

Anonymous

Got mine to days ago.

Its nothing special, a tacky key ring and fake Chalie George medal, and books on last season and our history, aswell as the dvd. Havent really looked through it all yet havent had time.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom