• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pennant encouraged by Sven

AfC_li4nGht

yepx... tis lad provide the team with extra dimensions to our game gd-crossing,gd dribbling... though he got to improve on his finishing...

A good back-up for ljungberg... He could be our wild card tis seasoN!!~

Gd to see tt his attitude is improving too!!~

Jinn

Established Member
Yeah, good for him.

But I'd rather have someone else say I was good than Sven, you know... ;)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't worry Gurgen, . He won't do it again. I already told him off.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mark said:
Who said anything about sarcasm? Heskey is a genius.
Sorry for that. I apologise. Do you forgive me this time for losing the faith?

jeromelee

Heskey is class? Is it the same Heskey we're talking about? That gorilla that used to play for liverpool but now plays for birmingham? Sorry mate, he ain't no genius to me :)

Canuck

Established Member
jeromelee said:
Heskey is class? Is it the same Heskey we're talking about? That gorilla that used to play for liverpool but now plays for birmingham? Sorry mate, he ain't no genius to me :)

The only people that seriously thought he is were Sven, and Houllier. Now even that has gone sour. I wonder what Steve Bruce was thinking when he signed him...though he might have something to prove now that he isn't under Houllier's auto-select eyes.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom