• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania Fantasy UEFA Champions League

Canuck

Established Member
:lol: Bring it on!
I'll just enjoy being #1 for a little bit now. :mrgreen:

That's it, I'm shipping Quaresma out. He was their best player today, but to lose to PSG!!! Porto are going out.

Too bad that no one from AM features in the Arsenal Supporters top 50. :evil:
(if they do they're in the TM group and I don't know em')

gakc1

I'm thinking my decision to bring in Van Nistelrooy for Shevchenko for the last round of matches and make him captain was a good idea. 23 points clear at the top!

gakc1

Well, I won at a canter in the end but I can't help but feel a bit disappointed since I dropped out of the top 1% of all players after the last game. On top of that I so nearly picked Fabregas and Figo instead of Kewell and Ljungberg for the last round of matches. That would have been about an extra 16 points I think and I would have made the top 50 Arsenal fans and top 50 people from the UK too. So close but so far. Oh well.

Canuck

Established Member
Yes It would have been nice to have some of our league make the top charts.
Very well done Gakc. Congratulations.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am actually doing quite well. Surprising actually. I have had the same team since the first matchday and have not checked how I was doing until now. And I'm only about 10 or so points behind you. Good team I have, are they not? In the end they pulled through and have paid me back for my "faith" in my team throughout the group phase.

Canuck

Established Member
Well I picked my knock out team, quite happy with it really. Should be very interesting come Feb.
:wink:

----------------Dida---------------
-----Terry----Cole----Zanetti-----
Nedved---Babic---Maniche--Seedorf
----Henry---Ronaldinho--Reyes----

Canuck

Established Member
I know it's a little early, I just couldn't wait... :mrgreen:
you get one sub. The format is changed since last season so I'm not sure about the transfer rules in the knockout stage. I know you can offload teams that get knocked out with no penalty. But as far as injuries go...*shrug* I guess I'll take my chances.

gakc1

I'm not sure about the transfer rules

There's unlimited transfers so you can change your team as much as you want. I've already picked my team but I'll probably change it in February.

Soler

Established Member
I got bored:

Butt
Thuram Terry Nesta
Camoranesi Deco Essien Nedved
Klasnic Makaay Martins

Can't trust Arsenal :wink:

kanuuu

Established Member
I've gone for 3-4-3

----------------Butt-----------------