• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

**Attention Red Members** Tickets

StyleOFMarc

Ticketmaster have made a blunder and put all the next 4 home games on sale to Red members by accident, if you act fast you will be able to get a ticket!

jamesnoza

have you actually brought them or will ticketmaster realise what they have done and take the tickets off you?

jester

Established Member
they send the tickets straight away once purchased - so no way they can take them back, we've done nothing wrong.

gash

I haven't been able to purchase any of the tickets apart from the PSV one. How are you dong it?
It accepts my membership number but then when I select a ticket, say the soton one, it tells me they have no tickets for that event.

Allyboy

Established Member
There software is the problem, they cannot put just one game on sale to red members at a time, if they put one on then ALL games become available to them. Or alternitavely, the person who is in charge of changing the game status' is an idiot!

I have got tickets to the first 7 home games this way!!

jamesnoza

i think if the club were to take them back they would be a rather large backlash from the fans. Its not hurting anyone the club still get the money and home supporters arebuying tickets for the home areas.

Allyboy

Established Member
I would try and keep this low profile so that they do not fix it :wink:

If no one tells them they will not notice and to be honest unless Arsenal tell them they must fix it they probably will not care!

As for can they take the tickets back, no they cannot, they have offered them to you and you have purchased them in good faith, in the extremely unlikely event that they a) notice and b) ask, just say you put your number in and assumed it had gone to red sale, what can they say to that?

Allyboy

Established Member
It will work until they pull the PSV game off sale, and assuming they do not suss, it will work again the next time a red game goes on sale.

kanuuu

Established Member
That's great, i think the Charlton game will go on sale to red members on Thursday.

kanuuu

Established Member
Allyboy, was it you that said somewhere that you found a way of booking more than 1 ticket at a time? How did you do it mate?

Serip

Got tickets for the games against villa and charlton. Would have got one for the southampton game but the cheapest tickets left are at £42.50 so I gave that one a miss. As i've said before, red membership has been very good to me. The people who are cynical towards it are just those who take their season ticket or TRS for granted or have run out of things to moan about.

Top Bottom