• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PSV dealt injury blow ahead of Highbury clash

Soler

Established Member
I know, celebrating another teams injury is bad sportsmanship, but Kasper Bogelund is a very good defender. He has hurt his thigh playing for Denmark this weekend and will be ruled out of playing against Arsenal.

Arsenal.com on PSV injury

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We scored four then didn't we? I think so. So many people here keep saying it was six but I only remember four and especially Gilberto's.

Arnie

i'm sure it was 6, i remember gilberto and i think there was a ljungberg goal

Arjan

I'm not sure if this is as good as you might think.

PSV have one of the biggest defensive talents in Jurgen Colin (Everton wanted him), so he might get a chance now.

But thery now have Alex, who must be the worst excuse for a defender around. He is like Lucio, but without the attacking talent. He just whacks the ball as far from him as he can! And in which direction is always a question, so for everyone visiting the match, be carefull!!

Canuck

Established Member
Hey it never hurts. I'm sure we will beat them, but to have one of their best defenders out is alright with me.

jeromelee

I'm glad that sol will be ready for that match. Just hope he's match fit. Really need him back there for the CL. Can't wait to see him in action for arsenal again. Then we won't be letting in all this soft goals. Winning 4-1 constantly is great but that one goal that we always allow the opponent to make just makes me wonder how'd we perform defensively against strong attacking teams like Barca or Real. Frankly I miss Sol back in defense more than Paddy in the centre of midfield. There seems to be ample cover for paddy with cesc, edu, flamini and gilberto providing cover. Of course this doesn't mean I don't think paddy's class. He's definitely class. But we really seem to miss sol more than paddy at this moment.

Canuck

Established Member
I'm sure everyone would agree that we're all much more comfortable with Sol on the field.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Canuck said:
I'm sure everyone would agree that we're all much more comfortable with Sol on the field.
Not really. He's so big he blocks the qoalkeepers view. I'd rather sell him and get a short guy instead. :wink:

Top Bottom