• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger

jeromelee

Mark said:
jeromelee said:
Mark will definitely do well as he's guided by his trusty right hand mate, Championship Manager.

I'm a genius at Champ Man, how hard can real football be? :lol:

Hehhe I've no doubt that you are. I think a lot of the forum-ners here are pretty good at CM.

Strangely, there was 1 game I played where in my 3rd season in charge, Manure were fighting the relegation battle hahaha.

lewdikris

Established Member
I was sure we had a ban on people talking about Championship Manager. Or maybe it was my ban on it, as i've never played it.

O no, it was a ban on people saying 'we should buy him because he's really good on CM'.

I'll shut up then.

skart14

screw mark...i'm the next manager....i'm the genius who got ronaldinho on a free transfer.... :p

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
skart14 said:
screw mark...i'm the next manager....i'm the genius who got ronaldinho on a free transfer.... :p
The thing is I signed Mark and not you. So shame :wink:

Feanor

Established Member
leongsh said:
Mark said:
jeromelee said:
Mark will definitely do well as he's guided by his trusty right hand mate, Championship Manager.

I'm a genius at Champ Man, how hard can real football be? :lol:

Really? You're good at CM? Usually starting off with Arsenal or another EPL team? Most that I know who have played CM usually boast their achievements while starting off playing a top side. I only consider someone good at CM when they consistently start off with a conference side and staying with that team all the way to it winning the EPL and/or winning a European trophy.

Yes, the true test of CM is guiding a lowly team all the way to the top. I'm in my 3rd in the latest game I started and Spuds were relegated at the end of last season! :D

The best I've ever done was to bring Mansfield all the way to the prem and slowly assembled a serious team so on my 3rd or 4th season in the prem, the board expected me to win it and I found myself in 6th or 7th midway through the season and I got sacked. :(

CM is the best game ever, I've playing football manager games since the mid 80s on my C64 so I should know. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom