• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

• Manure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chel$ki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Piston Broke

I saw this posted on another Forum & thought it was a pretty Good question so here goes Who do you think

Ahhh Sh*t i pressed the wrong Button this was supposed to be the Whole league up their & not just manure & chelski

Anyways you'll just have to write down in thread who you think it will be ?

i'm going for Bolton

Adam

Established Member
International matches breaking our rhythm or just generally down to ourselves. ;D

vin de guerre

This is what is called tempting fate!!!!!
I dont give a monkey's who beats us.
I just dont want it to stop. Not for the forseeable future that is.
So I cant see anyone other than Arsenal beating us!

beanz

I don't believe in fate (vigourously rubbing lucky rabbits foot, whilst keeping all fingers crossed) so here goes, it could be the away game against the 'pool after a poor showing at PSV on the previous Wednesday.
Still, that's over 2 months away, so not too bad if we're unbeaten then. :mrgreen:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If I had the choice I would say no one forever. But it is not possible so I would say a midtable team, as a relegation team would be embarrassing if we lose to them, and if we lose to a title contender they will make up ground on us and brag. Hopefully no-one, but it isn't possible.

Henry's Girl

Chel$ki
and now that i've said it, they'll definatley beat us (mark my words) :cry: :cry:
I balme u piston :cry: :cry:

Mark

Established Member
I know it will happen eventually. So as long as it's not Sp**s, Man Utd or Chelski I am not bothered. Winning trophies is what's important, not breaking records.

dafish

i say no one and go unbeaten again for this season and embarass the living **** outta the chelsea and manure.

can u imagine the budget we're on and still kick every teams ass 2 yrs in a row, while chelsea has spent more money in 2 yrs than wenger in his entire career, while the dip-**** fergie is trying to copy wenger in hunting young players and only ending up with a fag-magnet #7 as a surprise, and rooney who anyone with 0 IQ can buy aslong as they have 30mill to throw away.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mark said:
I know it will happen eventually. So as long as it's not Sp**s, Man Utd or Chelski I am not bothered. Winning trophies is what's important, not breaking records.
You get records as a result of constant winning though. These records are a result of our success.

Jinn

Established Member
A record number of trophies would be nice.

But having records without trohpies just mean you get laughed at. If Manure had won the league last season, people would have laughed - "Haha, there's Arsenal, undefeated but they didn't win the league!"

Canuck

Established Member
maybe Boro, or Birmingham.
It would be nice if it was Pompey at their house. (It would be nice for their fans who are so awesome.)

I just hope it's not ManU!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom