• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

• Manure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chel$ki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Piston Broke

Vennegoor of Hesselink said:
It's ARSENAL idiot, not Arsène

I was referring to an Earlier post You ****! if you'd bothered to read the Whole thread you would of known that

kutz said:
kutz said:
I know, the best thing for Arsenal is not to go unbeaten this season!!!! Mark my words Arsène....

:roll:

Hey cool! This forum put a little accent thingy over the "e" in Arsène!

Nifty...

Piston Broke

PSV Eindhoven will stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run with a goal by Jan Vennegoor of Hesslink in the last minute of the game.
In Europe PSV lost just one game out of the last 6 awaygames.
Arsenal won only 3 times out of the last 10 homegames in the Champions Leage...
Everyone thinks Arsenal will run over Eindhoven, but PSV will stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run!

You may need to edit that post now :whistling

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But the thing is Vennegoor of Hesselink almost scored as well. Too bad man, but ohh well.

Soler

Established Member
va_va_voom said:
Um, the run only applies to the Premier League mate.
Who cares about the Premier League???? It's Europe that counts!

But the Premier League is where our unbeaten run happens to be located, duh!

Aussie

Established Member
Jinn said:
arsenal_crest.gif

pic_wenger-07.jpg

There's a difference.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tbbosa

I too fear Bolton and Villa. I know against Chelski and Manure our guys will be fired up, but playing mid-table teams is always tough.

Draws against those two will do for me!!

Soler

Established Member
I think any Arsenal supporter should be a bit tense whenever we play Bolton. Definitely a bogey team IMO - if we're not sharp they can and have caught us out before. ****ing hate playing Bolton.

Jazzeron

Mad Jens said:
I think any Arsenal supporter should be a bit tense whenever we play Bolton. Definitely a bogey team IMO - if we're not sharp they can and have caught us out before. f****g hate playing Bolton.
yeah bolton are good, they might stop us, if were not having a good day.

Piston Broke

Mad Jens said:
I think any Arsenal supporter should be a bit tense whenever we play Bolton. Definitely a bogey team IMO - if we're not sharp they can and have caught us out before. f****g hate playing Bolton.

Someone should Cripple Okocha Maybe drive their Car into him or Summink :whistling

Slappy don't you live in Bolton can you have it arranged :) ?

KingReyes

Established Member
Mad Jens said:

You're right MJ, Bolton are definately a bogey team for us. They outplayed us at their ground and really put pressure on us at Highbury last season. Also the season before IIRC we only beat them thanks to a late Kanu goal and tied at their place 2-2 after being 2-0 up, I'm sure we all remember that :( .

So Bolton will be a tough match no doubt about it.

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah no doubt Bolton will be very tough but im just annoyed with people who are pissed with last nights result. **** we won.

slapz

Piston Broke said:
Mad Jens said:

Someone should Cripple Okocha Maybe drive their Car into him or Summink :whistling

Slappy don't you live in Bolton can you have it arranged :) ?

I know some people who could get that arranged but why would I wanna do that... I aint got a death wish with my mates who love him.... think we can kidnap him for one game tho

I'm more worried about Kevin Davies for this game as he'd outmuscle crazy pascal or hurt Campbell in a battle so soon after coming back from injury

We best not lose on Saturday cos I'd get all the stick from a few thousand fans who will keep on reminding me about our unbeaten record going against them ( they still remind me of the 3-1 FA cup defeat at highbury in 94, a 1-0 defeat to McGinlay's goal, us stealing their manager and finding out he's useless as well as us not being able to beat them 2 seasons ago with a man extra for most of the game ).

btw, for this game, i'm stuck in the clock end with the bolton fans as I was stupid enough to agree to a mate of mine using my tix just to see what the view is like from there

Can we lose our record somewhere near the year 2044?

Aussie

Established Member
Jay Jay will just hit the bar 73 times. No problem. Jens will have to be on his game though.

slapz

Aussie said:
Jay Jay will just hit the bar 73 times. No problem. Jens will have to be on his game though.

He doesnt hit the bar this season, either its hit the corner flag or hit the back of the net

Top Bottom