• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

• Manure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chel$ki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

juz7_pi12es

not this guy
juz7fungus.jpg

jeromelee

Aussie said:
jeromelee said:
After last nites performance, I'm worried about Bolton too.

Yeah we only one our first European match one nil. We are f****g s**t :roll:

I didn't say we're f*cking sh*t so don't start rocking the boat alrite.

I just think defensively we're still shaky. Personally I think Chelsea's defensive play and record is much better than ours at this moment.

We've won by scoring more than the opponent. For example the Boro game.

We've won by a wide margin, but even leading by 3-0 against the yellow birds we still get careless and let in a goal.

With this kind of defense, it's be difficult to perform at European level let alone win the CL.

jeromelee

Piston Broke said:
Someone should Cripple Okocha Maybe drive their Car into him or Summink :whistling

Hahah LOL that's exactly what my Chelsea friends say about Henry as well. And they say it every single time I meet them.

mombo

Remember the question? My 17-year-old daughter, who's Cesc-mad, says this season all victories! Youth = optimism...

Piston Broke

mombo said:
Remember the question? My 17-year-old daughter, who's Cesc-mad, says this season all victories! Youth = optimism...

that would be very Special i think i'd have to give up supporting Football if that happend cause it'd never get matched again

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
mombo said:
You think she has a crush on him. The girls in my year love him.

7Pires

I have a feeling Rooney will end it when we play United, and itll be the ****test 18th birthday I could ever have

jasonlohkh

Bolton will usually plays with a 4-1-4-1 formation with Campo as a DMC and mayb Kevin Davies as lone striker. So we can assume that Campo will man mark DB10. But do remember that we actually control the match vs PSV at 1st half.Just that after the goal by Alex we start to ease up and PSV manage to find a way into the game.
How bout putting Reyes in DB10 role coz pace is Campo major weakness with DB10 as an out and out striker with TH14
Or perhaps employ Paddy as DMC with DM10 and Reyes as AMC with TH14 as lone striker. The formation is something like this:

Lehmann
Lauren Toure Cygan Cole
Viera
Ljungerg Pires
DB10 Reyes
TH14

algunner

I Hate Bolton they keep harrasing us and making our play hard not because they are intelligient like PSV but they just rough us and cause a lot of freek kicks. I hope the referee will see that once their players get a few yellows they will watch they roughness. I bet there will be a red card somewhere near the end of the game. But the good thing is we have Reyes..... DB10 will be on the bench since he has played sat and tues needs a break. You might be surprised by our direct game and cause Bolton to attack earlier than they expect. 4-1 .... give them a lesson.

Lehman
Lauren Kolo Cygan Cole

Fredie Viera Edu Pires
Reyes Henry

Subs: Almunia; Clichy, Gilberto, Bergkamp, Robin van Persie

mombo

*Loyan* said:
mombo said:
You think she has a crush on him. The girls in my year love him.
And now he's signed an extended contract! Very encouraging for an even longer Arsenal run!!
My daughter would get on brilliantly with the girls in your year, except for the while being in California thing. 8)

Soler

Established Member
Valencia ... I mean, Liverpool, will probably be the team to do it. I have absolutely zero confidence against Rafa Benitez.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was he in charge back in 2001 or was Ranieri still there? Or did Ranieri leave for Chelsea that season?

Piston Broke

Thats Bolton Down & Man city Next i feel fairly confident we'll turn them over & take the 3 points but with Charlton & Villa after that i don't feel this record will continue for much longer but if we can win the next 3 Games i feel confident we can go the rest of the Season Unbeaten

Latest posts+

Top Bottom