• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

REYES tonight

jeromelee

alibey said:
bosnia8.jpg

bosnia15.jpg

Jose on the pitch.

Fantastic pics of Reyes. Thanks mate. I really like the first pic. Shows Reyes in full "gallop" :) Fabulous.

weelip

Senght said:
Mate you got it wrong. He is 21 this year.

01 September 1983 (Checked from Arsenal-Mania.com)

I think they are talking about Joaquin :July 21 1981

who is 23 already.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yup. He's the one we're talking about. Saying how much experience he has at such an age but even more inconsistant than Reyes.

Canuck

Established Member
Anyway, another underachieving performance from a Spain squad loaded with talent, but low on motivation. I find it hard to understand how a squad that on paper should have won everything already, can barely scrap through a qualifying game with only one goal to show for it. (no offence to the defence on the night).

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Canuck said:
Anyway, another underachieving performance from a Spain squad loaded with talent, but low on motivation. I find it hard to understand how a squad that on paper should have won everything already, can barely scrap through a qualifying game with only one goal to show for it. (no offence to the defence on the night).
The main point being team or a lack of.

lewdikris

Established Member
This is the most confused topic, ever.

Raul played last night. No he didn't. Yes he did. No, look at the squad list. That's the Under 21s. O that's not his name. O bollocks.

Reyes is 21. No Joaquin's 23. No he isn't. Yes he is.

Jesus.

alibey

This is the most confused topic, ever.

Raul played last night. No he didn't. Yes he did. No, look at the squad list. That's the Under 21s. O that's not his name. O bollocks.

Reyes is 21. No Joaquin's 23. No he isn't. Yes he is.

Jesus.

HAHAHHAHA

This is a good one. Youre totally right. ;D This one is good for my signature HAHAHAa

Latest posts

Top Bottom