• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 11/09/04

Ridge

henry is disappointed. he always has that moody look when he doesnt score.(and when reyes does...) :|

lee1001

Established Member
Ridge said:
henry is disappointed. he always has that moody look when he doesnt score.(and when reyes does...) :|

I like it. Really highlights how much ambition he has to get even better.
It was also push Reyes on to greater heights.

One commentator suggested its just competitive banter between the two. Henry isn't really pissed off.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
henry is disappointed. he always has that moody look when he doesnt score.(and when reyes does...)

Well, he has struggled during the international break for France, and is carrying an achilles injury. Maybe that's also a source of frustration for him.

alibey

Reyes the BAD KID, where he comes, he surely scores!!! Like on Wild west, Bily Boy, ever1 are f*in scared of him. Go KID!

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Late in the game, we were 3-0 up, Lauren was on the touchline ready to take a throw in, the ball was 5 or 6 feet away from him, henry looks like he's going to kick it to him, but he just walks right past it !!!! Pennant then gives it to lauren.

That really worried me. Remember there were reports that they had a bust up after the man utd game after lauren took a shot when henry was right next to him - i dont know, maybe i'm reading a little too much into this but its worrying how he just walked passed the ball. :?

Allyboy

Established Member
From soccer saturday it sounded like we did not play that well, but still won 3-0 which is a very good thing.

Especially when Chelski and Man U did not play that well and could only draw.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Late in the game, we were 3-0 up, Lauren was on the touchline ready to take a throw in, the ball was 5 or 6 feet away from him, henry looks like he's going to kick it to him, but he just walks right past it !!!! Pennant then gives it to lauren.

That really worried me. Remember there were reports that they had a bust up after the man utd game after lauren took a shot when henry was right next to him - i dont know, maybe i'm reading a little too much into this but its worrying how he just walked passed the ball.

You're reading into it a bit too much, I feel. Just appreciate what a splendid team we have, and celebrate the best young talent around JOSE REYES. ;D

champions04

well the commentators on 94.9 said that after watching it about 6 times, it was NOT a penalty. Ashley got more of a touch on the ball than on Andy Cole

A

Anonymous

Time wasting?

Ridge

since he had an achilles injury, i thought he would be subbed off instead of vieira. why is he playing for 90 minutes if he is carrying an injury? oh my oh my. hope he really gets some rest.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom