• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Youth/Reserve squad profile updated

Jinn

Established Member
Danny joined Arsenal at the start of last season and has already played in a number of positions for the reserves.

He arrived at Highbury as a striker but was soon plying his trade on the left flank. Following Nicky Nicolau's departure, Danny was given a chance at left-back and has made steady progress in that role.

Danny previously played for American side Roanoke and has represented the United States at Under-17 and Under-19 level.

tbbosa

Fabrice Muamba, am told is the next Vieira

About Fabrice

43907.jpg

va_va_voom

You mean he's balck and plays in midfield!!!

There's been many players who are "the next Vieria", but we're yet to see one make it!!

Who remembers Guy Demel???

Canuck

Established Member
I see Michael Jordan's onto his 3rd sport, but calling him a youth is pushing it! :mrgreen: :roll: Sorry I couldn't resist...Thanks for the update, hopefully there are a number of gems in there waiting to be discovered.

KingReyes

Established Member
Looking forward to seeing Kerrea Gilbert play and Lupoli. Also the highly rated Ryan Smith. Actually i'm looking forward to seeing all our youth players.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
beanz said:
I did'nt realise Steve "baldy" Bould is our under 17 coach. Niiiiccceeee :mrgreen:
"Well if you don't know, now you know, you know, you know."

Latest posts

Top Bottom