• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If you could have one past player?

If you could have one past player who would it be?

• Total voters

gooner#1

I''m back with my Polls !If you could have one previous Arsenal player back in the team @ his prime , who would you have ?
If you have others whom I havent mentioned please post them here.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Though I've never seen him apart from in old videos, it has to be the deified Liam Brady, doesn't it? Especially with the "issues" we have in midfield..

A

Anonymous

OneteaminLondon said:
Though I've never seen him apart from in old videos, it has to be the deified Liam Brady, doesn't it? Especially with the "issues" we have in midfield..

I never saw him play either, I think my old man has just got over us selling him now! That goal he scored at the Lane agianst the Yids - world class. I would give my right arm to have been behind that goal.

gooner#1

My spud mum is still crying about that goal!
she heard the reaction from da crowd cos her school was right opposite highbury :wink:

Mark

Established Member
I'm gonna have to go with Liam Brady as well, even though with Adams back our defence would be so much stronger than it currently is. Brady is one of the best players the game has seen. Imagine him in the middle with Vieira. Irresistable.

burnsjed

Established Member
Brady would have played left side of midfield, in place of Edu/Gilberto/Fabregas etc.
To play him on the right would have defeated the object, better off playing Rocky.

slapz

Glen Helder. We have so much problems on the left wing so could do with his mazy runs

sean

tony adams.
as someone said.
toure to right back and we have a great defense.

chipper was a brilliant player and proved that by getting rave reviews when he went to italy.
he would be my second choice.
whoever said chipper for the right is nuts.
he was a central midfield playmaker who made the team tick.
with brady in the team , teams would struggle to get the ball back off us.
count on 1 hand the misplaced passes he made in a game.

Henry IV

Eddie McGoldrick. ;D Just kidding!

I would love to have Alan Smith in the team. He was a tall, elegant striker who could head the ball. His ability to hold up play would allow the likes of Henry, Pires, Reyes and Ljungberg to run into great goalscoring positions. We would get more high crosses into the penalty area as well with Smudger getting up for the ball.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Henry is actually getting decent with his headers. He hit the woodwork with one yesterday.

For me it would have to be Tony Adams. With Kolo going RB, we would have the strongest defence i the game. They would all be solid then, even though Lauren is a great player, Toure would add that defensive composeure to his attacking elegance.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom