• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If you could have one past player?

If you could have one past player who would it be?

• Total voters

burnsjed

Established Member
I know Big TA is a very popular choice, and would help in defence, mainly due to his organisation skills, but Toure & Campbell, when they play together do just fine.
If you look at the team and the weakest links, and this does not mean they are good players, it would have to come from either Keeper, RB or LCM.
To me it is between Seamen & Brady, and as Brady is my all time favourite player (Bergie, don't worry you are close behind) it would have to be him.
For those of you who never saw him, he was a true genius.

As to who our best right midfielder is, in my time it was Rocastle, though I don't think we have been overly blessed on that side of the field

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
jeromelee said:
With Adams in the team we'd be almost unbreakable in defense. Adams, Sol, Kolo on the right and Ash. F*cking brilliant. Then we can even put Loyan between the post and we'd still keep a clean sheet :lol: Just kidding loyan :)
:wink:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Started on a reply complaining about no Viera option, then saw the date...
Me too.

Vieira, Adams. Henry for me.

Was listening to Craig Bellamy, he said Adams is the best player he’s ever played against.

We could do with his defensive quality and leadership right now. Not only in the team, but around the club.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Crazy bump but the BBC were showing a replay of the Man Utd Arsenal 1979 FA Cup Final. First time I've seen Liam Brady play and he was ridiculous. What a midfielder.

He would walk into this team.

1989 Liverpool vs Arsenal: Title deciding game aka the one with “It’s up for grabs now!” Starts on ITV in 8 mins.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Stuck between Vieira and Adams. Tempted to go for Vieira just because it's been so long since we've seen a proper midfielder in the centre of the park.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I didn't get to watch Adams. But I did watch Henry and Viera.

So it's Henry and Viera for me

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love to have seen Liam Brady play, my dad says he was better than Bergkamp and Pires.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Parlour - versatile, one of our hardest working players ever, brilliant engine and probably our best big game player. Would work well in the current side as a CM.

Any of Dixon, Lauren and Sagan as RB.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
:lol: The question was any Arsenal player you know? Still going for Bellerin replacements when you can be getting the likes of Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Adams etc

It's our players we need and would compliment our current side the most not sinple who is the best player. Hence I why picked Parlour as I can see him complimenting Xhaka or Torreira too.

Dixon, Lauren and Sagna aren't going to be 3rd or 4th choice RB so their not a replacement for Bellerin. Our first choice although very good in Chambers has a poor injury record whilst our second choice Sokratis will be 32 next season

Top Bottom