• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

get em while theyre hot

shaz

arsenal shirts at sports world oxford st, london. £25 plain £35 quid preprinted with either reyes, henry, or pires.

shaz

yes mate, they do, i just got mine yesterday for a smackin 25 squid!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I got to go there tomorrow mate. BTW What shop is this sports world near to. Is it far from Footlocker and Niketown.

shaz

bah.. went today. alot of it was sold out. not suprised really.. considering the price. alot of the non preprinted ones were gone. alot of the red ones left, especially in medium and large sizes. but it seems the blue one is most definately popular :)

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
The blue one is very nice but I prefer the red one. You can get it cheaper at Littlewoods provided you get it as your first order when you become a member.

Jonny

all sport worlds (sport soccer, sport and ski) are sellign them at this price and there must be one near where everyone lives

mombo

westo said:
I bet i can find them cheaper online.
Does anyone know if the ones online are authentic? Ebay sells them and they are sent out from a lot of different places around the world. Are they mass produced fakes or good quality?

Aussie

Established Member
mombo said:
westo said:
I bet i can find them cheaper online.
Does anyone know if the ones online are authentic? Ebay sells them and they are sent out from a lot of different places around the world. Are they mass produced fakes or good quality?

You have to be very carefull on ebay as some are the genuine article however a lot are just very good fakes. Try emailing the seller and telling him that if you buy it and it turns out to be a fake you will put him in a wheelchair. He will usually give you an honest answer telling you if it is a fake or not. Some good bargains to be found on Ebay though.

Top Bottom