• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

My mate summed Reyes up perfectly...

Lord Dula

Established Member
Was out on the tiles Wednesday night with a few hombres, n was talking about the usual stuff guys talk about - you know, how many shots of voddy would it take to kill a small elephant, rate girl's bum's n guess whether they've purchased a mach 3, what's the ultimate job etc... anyway we eventually got onto Arsenal, n I said "'ere that Reyes is the most promising player I've seen in ages" to which my mate Stuart, a Rangers fan said "Yup, you know what it is..., he's exciting". Perfect analogy. I can't think of a more exciting player on the ball including Ronaldinho.

On that note, I headed for the dancefloor to get myself a little sumthin sumthin. Mix a little bit of Dula, with a little bit of Voddy n a little bit of music, n you get results.

I'm back on the vodka train tomorrow. Chooo chooooooooooo!

Lord Dula

Established Member
Yeah, think everyone loves to watch a player like Reyes. Much more exciting than C Ronaldo, who is skillful but his tricks n stuff always look a bit to forced to me.

Reyes is natural. I'd love to see a re-run of that game last season where he ripped up Real Madrid playing for Seville.

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
n guess whether they've purchased a mach 3,

first time ive been bamboozeled about what i think is a dirty comment lol, what ya mean by that? lol

n yeh reyes is the most exciting player ive seen in quite some time too :p

Canuck

Established Member
Scottish Lass said:
Dula said:
n guess whether they've purchased a mach 3,

first time ive been bamboozeled about what i think is a dirty comment lol, what ya mean by that? lol

n yeh reyes is the most exciting player ive seen in quite some time too :p

I believe they are referring to the hair down there... :lol:

Reyes makes it look soo easy. C.Ronaldo looks like he is trying to hard.
There isn't anyone else in England who has the potential that Reyes has.

Canuck

Established Member
Ya, but he has shown it in midfield, it still remains to be seen whether he'll have the true strikers touch. No arguing tons of potential though. Just maybe not as an out and out striker.

Adam

Established Member
Dula - are you sure didn't just want to smokescreen you telling us your night out with your mates with this supposed best analogy? :wink:

'Yup, you know what it is..., he's exciting'

No ****, Sherlock. :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Canuck said:
Ya, but he has shown it in midfield, it still remains to be seen whether he'll have the true strikers touch. No arguing tons of potential though. Just maybe not as an out and out striker.
Cesc is not an out and out striker. Unless ou're talking about Reyes. He's proving himself as we speak with his peformances.

Canuck

Established Member
I think that both JAR and CF have both proven themselves to be top shelf talent.
JAR as a strikers, and CF as a midfielder. I was just thinking about young strikers, but I suppose everyone else was thinking young talent in general.

Either way, Arsenal have invested in the future and have done so quite well I think.

A

Anonymous

how many shots of voddy would it take to kill a small elephant
Oh i wish i was young again. Hang on, i still do that anyway :lol: Seems we got some big alcohol drinkers in here lol, weve got a regular pissed poster, me who can take 12-13 pints and now young dula and his vodka :lol: Anyone else care to express their drinking ability? 8)

Lord Dula

Established Member
Well I stick to voddy cos pints bloat me out bigtime. My liver had shriveled to the size of a raison after Weds night.

Nah honestly, when Stu said "he's exciting" it hit home. Maybe reyes looks so natural cos he's left footed? Left footed/handed peeps always appear more cultured in footy, golf etc...

Remember Suker's little roll over when he scored at Coventry that time? Sublime.

Sorry Scottish Lass, but guys tend to talk about the finer things in life. Thong tha thong thong thhooong.

A

Anonymous

Vodkas deadly, but mainly a girls or eastern europeon drink, pints are a real mans drink :lol: just messing.

va_va_voom

Perhaps we should organise and Arsenal Mania "Circle Line Tour", seperate the men from the boys!!!

I have attempted it 3 times, completed it twice and he last time i did it on just guiness and nearly died.

28 stops. 28 drinks.

Who's in???

Top Bottom