• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reality check!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 99
  • Views 2,977
Status
Not open for further replies.

vin de guerre

I have a sneeking feeling that all eleven players on the pitch and those on the bench are giving their 100% to make sure we win the game they are playing. So I would like to praise every single player for his effort and as an acient Arabic saying goes: "Every dog has his day". I will expect each and everyone of our players to outshine the rest of the team somewhere during this long and taxing season.
So thank you to all at Arsenal Football Club.

Aussie

Established Member
As i said before Reyes backed himself in to score the goal which i rekon is great as it shows he has great confidence in hinself. Also have you ever played football? Its not always easy to see people when you sprinting.

A

Anonymous

Well said fella.

Guv at his ranting best!
Cheers mate, good to be recognised for my skills :lol:

YES
he did against blackburn. He was in a better position to score than reyes was against fulham but still he passed to reyes.
And reyes in all other games has forgone a great chance to try and set up henry. At times so far this year he has been to unselfish. I think it is good that he has the confidence to now go for it himself. So he didnt pass to henry, not like henry has never ignored anyone to have a pop himself :|

slapz

Thierry is god... i still remember that tantrum he had v man utd when lauren didnt pass the ball back to him in a better position, Best moment of last season for me ;)

A

Anonymous

people aint understanding the point of this post lol... wasnt meant to be a oh we all hate reyes post - it was to outline that ppl are in a way shaming henry because the new kid on the block is playing out of his skin, im happy for reyes to be playing great and he deserves all the praise he gets, some people are taking it tooo far though thats all im saying.

ps mad jens why u *****y with me all of a sudden? :evil:

A

Anonymous

ScottishLass is at it again, Football is a game of opinions, stop trying to dictate what ppl think. I'd like to see where anyone says outright that Reyes is better then Henry.

Reyes gives us a another dimention that compliments well with Henrys abilities, you only have to look at the 70 yard pass he hit to find Henry for our first goal against Middlesborough, or the fantastic 4-3 goal also against boro to see why ppl are rightly raving about him, nobody at the moment would say Reyes is better then Henry, but if Reyes keeps going the way he is then at some point he may well be as good as Henry.

Henry is brilliant, he frightens the opposition just by being on the pitch, you only had to see how at least 5 Fulham players were drawn to him which allowed him to pass to a very poorly marked Freddie, but i think we will start to see the same kind of fear from defenders when Reyes is in possesion, in my opinion he's more frightening a runner with the ball attacking a defender/defenders then Henry is.

A

Anonymous

Scottish Lass said:
people aint understanding the point of this post lol... wasnt meant to be a oh we all hate reyes post - it was to outline that ppl are in a way shaming henry because the new kid on the block is playing out of his skin, im happy for reyes to be playing great and he deserves all the praise he gets, some people are taking it tooo far though thats all im saying.

ps mad jens why u *****y with me all of a sudden? :evil:

this is from someone who thinks Pires is a cheat, and i equate diving with cheating of which you think Pires does.

By the way did you see the way the game changed with Reyes on the pitch, it took 5 minutes, from when he came on, and 10 minutes to get 3 goals, it was coincidence, time will prove me right, he is a phonomena

A

Anonymous

henrysreyes said:
ScottishLass is at it again, Football is a game of opinions, stop trying to dictate what ppl think.

im not trying to dictate what people think.. did u actually read what i said? not once did i say the opinions were wrong, coz i agree with most of them just some people taking it too far, thats all.

A

Anonymous

henrysreyes said:
this is from someone who thinks Pires is a cheat, and i equate diving with cheating of which you think Pires does.

drop it yaskl, everyone knows how i feel about pires, who cares? why bring it to this topic ... just drop it coz i dont want this topic to get locked

patrick42uk

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
why isn't reyes' pass to henry against boro considered an assist?

i cant believe i forgot that pass, stupid international break! the problem is that if someone says anything slightly negative about a player, it usually touches a nerve, no matter how constructive it is. its the nature of football because of the emotional attachments involved, but its unfortunate. reyes is my favorite player, and i was one of those who urged patience with him at a time he didnt seem to be jusitifying his price-tag. i wish he had more assists because it would show he is finally getting used to the arsenal way. a bit less selfishness yesterday would have been productive for the team, and i'm not afraid to point that out because reyes would be a better player for it IMO. i'm sure in time, and with henry on his back probably, he'll learn to be more aware of other players in those situations.

Sigun

Aussie said:
As i said before Reyes backed himself in to score the goal which i rekon is great as it shows he has great confidence in hinself. Also have you ever played football? Its not always easy to see people when you sprinting.

exactly...people saying he should have done this, done that in the game is stupid.

The suggestions of "Reyes is better than Henry" and "Who needs Henry" is just a way of commending Reyes current form...NO-ONE really thinks that Reyes is a better player....cant u see this?

A

Anonymous

You actually believe she works for the club? HA!

If she did, she would already have known that a certain someone, employed by Arsenal football club as a player, already visits this website.

slapz

ASHBURRN said:
You actually believe she works for the club? HA!

If she did, she would already have known that a certain someone, employed by Arsenal football club as a player, already visits this website.

Pascal Cygan to see his loyal following????

It better not be Henry as he'll get upset and throw a temper tantrum at home, pack his bags and go play for Sp**s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom