• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kanoute: The poor man's(Arsenal's) Trezeguet?

nnn

Wright made so many mistakes it was'nt funny, cost us around 5-10 goals throughout the season , not good enough for Arsenal, he's just another product of the media hyping english players through the roof, the exact same thing is happening with Paul Robinson right now, despite the fact he's made a a number of high profile errors this season.

Kanoute is an ok player, but the fact that he wants to go off for Mali mid-season says it all, questionable wether he could hack it at CL level.

Jeffers will probably go down as the worst buy in the club's history, and justifiably so, he cannot hack it at a big club, and will rpobably be in divions 1 this time next year. He lacks everything needed by a top quality striker.

Lukazan

Established Member
I think Kanoute is awesome.

He reminds me so much of Henry.

I certainly wouldn't mind him at Arsenal, and it'd piss the Tottenham fans off too. :)

A

Anonymous

but the question is if Sp**s would sell him, not only because of the rivalry, but because they've just bought him.

Top Bottom