• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Just noticed this thread, but.. THANK YOU

Listening now and im loving it. How this escaped me i dont know, but its brilliant.

James

Established Member
Glad i wasn't the only one absolutely freezing my nuts off at the Everton game.

I bought the iphone app today too. Pointless.

James

Established Member
Benayouuuun, Benayouuuuuuuun...YOSSI BENAYOUUNN!

That had me in stitches on the train the other day.

ibby

Established Member
I haven't listened to this one yet but how monotone was last week's episode! Alan Davies really couldn't be arsed.

Rorz

Established Member
This week's one is good.. a highlight has to be the idea of "Alexandre Dimitri Song Billong" being sung to "Love lifts us up where we belong" as a chant at our games :lol:

Asterix

Established Member
Nasri as Liza Minnelli. Tee hee.

He also looks like Michael McIntyre's evil twin.

Song's song is brilliant. Been singing it all day.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Thinking about this whilst listening to last weeks, and this isnt meant to be personal, but the podcast goes best when its just Alan, Ian and Keith (who is absolutley brilliant). Tayo seems a nice enough guy (excluding this whole "Palace thing") but he seems to get drowned out by the others almost every time he goes to make a point, no matter how valid/good it is. Not heard the most recent one, but i imagine the mood is better now we won a match.

And the Song song was 2 thumbs up brilliant.

True Gooner

Established Member
Every time Theo loses the ball...

'Unlucky, Theo, unlucky'

'He's not unlucky, he's ****'

'Unlucky son'

'SHUT UP'

:lol:

Top Bottom