• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

ibby

Established Member
I can't find the 'one nil to the Arsenal' podcast anywhere. I wanted to give it a listen!

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
I like Alan's idea of banning players for the lengh of the time it takes for the injured party to return and start from there. Would make players think twice about these reckless challenges.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I assume this podcast is just Arsenal based?

I like Alan Davies a lot so might give this a listen, probably won't enjoy it as much as you lot not being an Arsenal fan ;)

May still give it a listen though

Rorz

Established Member
Stevo the Villan said:

I like Alan Davies a lot so might give this a listen, probably won't enjoy it as much as you lot not being an Arsenal fan ;)

Be warned Stevo, MON gets a lot of stick :lol:

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Stevo the Villan said:

It is an Arsenal podcast, but id say that its a funny one even for neutrals, they had a Hearts fan email them in this weeks one so i guess its got a broad appeal.

And like Rorz warned you, MoN comes into some grief, although maybe not as much as Phil Brown or Feruson.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Haha, if it's funny I can take it. Villa fans take the piss out of MON too, obviously in a more jokey way.

I'lll give this a listen methinks, as I said, I love Alan Davies so I think it's worth a try.

True Gooner

Established Member
Gooner_Stu said:
And like Rorz warned you, MoN comes into some grief, although maybe not as much as Phil Brown or Feruson.

and the Redknapp family. :D

The last time I checked (which was a while back admittedly) it was second only to Football Weekly in terms of listeners which is quite impressive for a club specific podcast. And Stevo clearly is a closet gooner even if he won't admit it. :wink:

Although, the podcast has been going on for quite a while so there may be a few in-jokes that will probably go over your head. Notably: Tinkerbell is a trickster...

Looking back I'd have to say the podcast after the Hull game was the best one yet.

Meatwad

yeah the post hull one (Is Phil Brown white?) was just great.

and even though it's an arsenal podcast, it has some broad appeal. probably the only people who wouldn't be able to listen are spuds fan (and maybe man united because fergie is vile and they make no bones about it). i saw it mentioned on a liverpool forum a couple months ago.

M+D

Established Member
"Do you hate me personally? I'm going to have a heart attack! Do you want me to die Bendtner?!"

:lol:

What a great podcast.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom