• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

ivansen

They need to step up their game though. This first one wasn't a patch on their up for grabs pods. Quite enjoyable still.

James

Established Member
Depends what you're looking for...the fact it's being aired on the radio at 11am on a Sunday morning isn't going to help things.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Excellent podcast.

Stopped downloading around January but been commuting to work the last few weeks, so have listened to all the rest now.

Favourite moments.........

Alex Dimitri Song Billongggggg!.......:lol:
Shouting 'Brian' at Brian Horton, Hull assistant....'Cesc is behind you'.
Alan Davies' impressions of O'Neill and Ferguson.

Look forward to the new season for more.

'He knocked out John Terry.......Diaby, Diaby!!'

squallkid

Established Member
Re: It's up **** grabs now

I downloaded all of them and was wondering which one is the Alexandre Dimitri Song Billong thing from?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The "Alex Dmitri Song Billong" chant was in the one titled "This One's Crying".

go49oner

Established Member
The last podcast had me in stitches throughout! :lol: :lol:

Got this from the facebook page.

47555_143914135643892_100000759193917_205637_3485102_n.jpg

fabo

6.51 / 10
Podcasts haven't been as good so far. Seems to be a lack of really interesting talking points so early in the season, should pick up.

I listened to one of the older episodes today and it was epic.......the one in the aftermath of Almunia's howler at Brum where they had the Irish music playing at different times........Alan Davies said Usmanov couldn't do some pilates move because he had an AK47 on his back......:lol:....and Keith met Silent Stan Kroenke in Leigh-on-sea!

Timleaf

Established Member
Good stuff. Only football related thing that could make me smile this week after the West Brom debacle.

Blame the ref because he never sent Almunia off. Haha. Diaby gets a rollockin too. Some salient points about the lack of character in the squad once you get past the likes of Cesc, Van Persie and Vermaelen.

squallkid

Established Member
EMMANNUEEELLLL FRIMPOOONGGG

BABY!

Frimpong pah pong pong pong

Kaka get a restart!

Benzema, Benzema! step on the keepers toes!

Don't look at the ball Benzemea BARGE into the keeper, no one will notice.

My favs from the last few podcasts

Oh and Fabregas = thor now

"When someone starts to talk about themselves in the 3rd person you have to worry about them a bit, Ian stone doesn't like Sam Allardyce"

"Tayo agrees"

The podcast is back to it's best but nothing can top the Morris Dancer podcast

fabo

6.51 / 10
Don't think it's quite hit the levels of last season just yet. Still enjoying listening to it though.

Think the pod is generally better when Keith 'Mad Dog' Dover is there tbh.

Bit like the Guardian pod is better when Barry Glendenning is on. Certain characters bring the best out of the hosts.

Top Bottom