• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aliadiere's Injury

A

Anonymous

I would play Henry and Freddie at Villa. I just think we need someone who will always be buzzing around Henry giving him support and their defence something else to think about.

Freddie played in 'the hole' at old trafford a few years back, and he played one of his best games he has for Arsenal. Parlour can then come in on the right.

Wiltord and Dennis should then be back to play upfront against Boro, because there should be no way Henry should play in the Carling Cup.

A

Anonymous

jc8gooner said:
Wiltord and Dennis
Sol, apparently these two will be fit for the Villa game. Would you still then play Freddie and Thierry up top?

Hmmmm, probably not. Although i think Henry and Freddie partnership could work quite well, but would be a gamble.
Im guessing Dennis will now play, although i would play Wiltord. Im convinced now that we play best when we have a player who will partner Henry instead of playing deep.

wiltord11

hopefully he might play Quincy Owusu-Abeyie up front for the carling cup game he looked very good at the rotherham game hes got some silky skills :lol:

n_henry

Wouldn't particularly want to see Franny back either..though perhaps it won't be too bad if we at least have that option to play him...

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Maybe Wenger will be forced to sign a stop-gap striker on loan. It's going to be interesting to see what AW does against Villa and especially the Carling Cup semi-final 1st leg if Bergie and Wiltord aren't back. Such a shame JA's injured coz the Carling Cup was his stage.

nnn

Quincey is too young to be put up against Suthgate Eh..what ever

Wiltord with Bentley is probably the most likely combination. Or even Papdopoulos.

wiltord11

nnn said:
Quincey is too young to be put up against Suthgate Eh..what ever

Wiltord with Bentley is probably the most likely combination. Or even Papdopoulos.

yeh with thomas or ryan smith at left midfield who looked great against rotherham with cesc fabregas and edu in the centre and parlour on the right clichy at left back and keown and centre half but not sure who with maybe Frankie Simek cause he played against wolves and did okay with justin hoyte at right backand either stack or shaaban in goal

might look like this

wiltord
bently

smith/thomas edu cesc parlour

clichy keown simek justin hoyte

stack

Top Bottom