• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Man Utd of the future

Adam

Established Member
Source: The Times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 89,00.html

Ruud, Myth, and any other Man Utd fans - tell us who you think these future players will be.

I'll take a guess:

Richardson, Timms, Sylvain Blake is it?, Eddie Johnson, Mller, Robben? Pugh, Steele, Adu?, Lee Martin (from Wimbledon),

You already have C. Ronaldo anD O Shea too. Wes Brown is young.

A

Anonymous

let me handle this one.. 8)

right..1st thing Adam can't really access that link u gave me cause i think you have to register for timesonline.co.uk.
Future of United..
now the question is how far ahead are we looking at.2 seasons may be more or less the same squad except for the likes of Keane,Ole and Ryan gone..
but say 5 or 6 seasons..i'd say (obviously not knowing who'd be leaving)
Howard will definately be there as he'll be around 29,30..but certainly i'm sure Luke Steele will be pushing for a place.
Danny Pugh is one who always reminds me of Gary..though i also see David Fox amongst the others.Wesley and Sheasy will definately be there too.as for the midfield..Richardson is a certainty along with Fletcher ofcourse and Ronaldo.central midfield i say will be Dave Jones(not sure if you've heard of him but he's from the youth team and playing in the reserves right now)..Mads Timm hopefully should be there too as he is a player a highy rate.lot of flair,pace and extremely comfortable on the ball.upfront eddie Johnson is surely going to only get better and going to achieve great things for United and England.That i am sure.Sylvain Blake is also a great prospect and has bundles of pace but not seen enough of him to say too much.and to be honest I know nothing bout Liam miller either as hardly watch the scottish league.
I do think though that Lee Sims might also be a part of United's future.but the rest not too sure.Freddy Adu?doubt he'll be at United..probably he'll be taken by Real.
that's basically just my opinion.hopefully they all live upto their expectations.

Adam

Established Member
I reckon the team will look like this in 5 years:

Howard

Brown Ferdinand Silvestre O Shea

C.Ronaldo Fletcher Miller/O Shea (if he is moved to CM) Robben/Richardson

Van Nistelrooy Johnson/New signing

I fancy United to get Adu and Robben - they have been tracking them hard.

lewdikris

Established Member
On Liam Miller - I was talking to a Man U/Celtic supporting Irish barman yesterday, whose only opinion on him was, and i quote, 'a useless bastard and i don't know why we bought him'.

Such praise.

I predict Les Ferdinand will be playing for Utd in five years time.

In the Rymans Premier League South.

A

Anonymous

Year 2010

Ruud (33) Robben (25)

Ronaldo (24) Djemba(28} Miller(28} Kleberson(30)

Fortune(32) Silvestre(32) Brown (30) O'Shea (28}

Howard (30).

A

Anonymous

Oh forgot the Subs
Fletcher (25)
Eagles (24)
Richardson (25)
Carrol (32)
Ferdinand (31)

A

Anonymous

i'm pretty sure some youngsters will be bought in that time as well..:)

A

Anonymous

Yeah Jinn in 6 years time people do get older! by Six years i think?

johe

myth said:
Year 2010

Ruud (33) Robben (25)

Ronaldo (24) Djemba(28} Miller(28} Kleberson(30)

Fortune(32) Silvestre(32) Brown (30) O'Shea (28}

Howard (30).

I'm going to be picky and say Ruud will be 34 :)

I mean when the season 10/11 starts

A

Anonymous

OK yes 34 sorry a few months out :angel ,
But i think if any good players come on the market or though the ranks will force one or two of them out of the team.

nnn

Can't see as many people as that making it into the first team from the youths, only Fletcher appears to have what it takes, Richardson certainly does'nt. Is'nt there a right back caled cyrd or something who is the one most expect to make it ?

patrick42uk

Established Member
if fletcher is the best, man utd are in trouble. he is so overrated, frankly i dont see what he does in the team.

butt has handed in a transfer request

A

Anonymous

Its easy to have a Pop with unproven players but i've had a go at a team of the future and not slept on it.

Come on the Arsenal team of 2010?

JazzG

Established Member
Seems to me like Fergie has realised that english players aint gonna help him dominate europe so he is looking at europeans players.....

jc8gooner said:
I notice no Dong in there.

:shock: No need to be rude.........oh wait ;)

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom