• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A way of boosting funding for Ashburton Grove

The Mini

Has anyone thought about adding a 400 meter track around the pitch (like in San Siro I think) so that the Government might give us some funding because we'll be helping their Olympic Bid?

jackycreegs

ruins the atmosphere. fans too far from pitch. would be ideal if we could do what city did and have the stadium built for us then only pay for the conversion of it into football stadium. but then i think city have to give all the takings from attendences over the capacity of maine road to the government.

The Mini

ah, very costly but clever idea. In the Sapporo Dome in Japan or S. Korea they have a detachable pitch, but we can do is have an opening and detachable stands over the track. That means we are close and the Athletics fans are close too

JazzG

Established Member
It ruins the atmosphere, they got it at Juve's stadium and it ruins the atmosphere.

Olofski

It ruins the atmosphere at almost any Italian stadium and that is one of the reasons why following Italian football on TV is sometimes very boring!

The Mini

The Mini said:
ah, very costly but clever idea. In the Sapporo Dome in Japan or S. Korea they have a detachable pitch, but we can do is have an opening and detachable stands over the track. That means we are close and the Athletics fans are close too

Olofski, read this, may be expensive but will improve atmostphere

Webdesignlab

Established Member
The Mini said:
The Mini said:

Olofski, read this, may be expensive but will improve atmostphere

At least you are thinking Mini. Sounds like a good idea to me, but whether British workers will ever be able to figure out how it works ... I really doubt LOL.

A

Anonymous

No way...you want to be able to hurl abuse at players at a hearings distance!

The Mini

I do enjoy this "Lets Ignore The Mini" Thing. Cannon Fodder, read my post, the one webdesignlab has quoted!

nnn

Would cost a bomb, the redesigns alone would be monumental, around £10 million, then more paperwork , more complaints from local residents, more concrete.... Costs could end up anywhere around £25mill more, thats including the 6 months - year delay. The final plans have been ready for about 2 years, theres nothing but very minor tweaks to happen.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom