• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

More on Jeffers Future

KoLo28

if only he is given a go upfront with henry will he prove his worth... bergkamp goes games on end with out scoring but he still gets a go all he needs is a chance and some confidence and he will score goals!

Leewat3

Will Jeffers really wanna go to pompey at the end of the season, especially if they r in div 1 next year??!!

IHateJam

Jeffers has talent, he has shown it in many England U-21 games. I just wonder why he never played well for us. Although I don't think a few dodgy dives did him any favours

nnn

Sell Sell Sell.

How you can compare Deniis Bergkamp to Jeffers I don't know. One is the most skillfull playmaker of his generation with almost 50 international goals and 2 world cup semi final appearances, over 200 club goals.

The other is a massive let down who proved he can't hack the big time, and can't hold down a place before Kevin Campbell of Duncan Ferguson.

satan_beckham

i watch him play against charlton,all he did was a couple of nice touches and no shots...it will be wise to sell him,he played quite a number of games already but still he have yet to score,even postiga had scored but he still have not score this season

I think he was sent to Everton to mature as both a player and as a person - he may have measured success in the first but in the latter he has not improved.

I was listing to Capital Gold's coverage of the Everton game yesterday, and they were saying that the Everton camp were a bit unhappy with Jeffers attitude during training. I also agree with the previous comments that he can be a bit dirty. Whenever he played for us I always wondered how long it would take him to be carded/sent off rather than whether it would happen.

Unless he can sort out his attitude he won't make it anywhere - especially not at a 'team focused' club like Arsenal.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Think both patrick and east stand man are about right...as wenger says, he'll return to us in the summer, but a lot on what happens then will depend on his next few months for everton...personally i'm in the wait and see camp, as I still think he could have a future at arsenal, but one way or another we'll know in the 1st half of the summer if not before

D.Dappa

i hope Jeffers can hit a rich vain of form for everton, score some goals, and if we could get 4 million for him i'd be happy with that.

Top Bottom