• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,962

Vela

Established Member
Toral normally plays as one of the two deeper center midfielders for the U-18's got a number of assists and scored a couple this season. Made his Reserve team debut as well.

Olsson is best playing as the advanced attacking midfield player like where Fabregas use to play for Arsenal. Good passer of the ball can unlock defenses.

Gnabry normally plays on left in the front three for U-18's but played central for Reserves tonight. I think he's scored six or seven goals for U-18's so far this season.

Jbruin

Established Member
Gotta say this, after seeing that video Gnabry plays a lot like AOC and Olsson like Rosicky but more penetrative, both look super talents though as well as Toral, his movement for the first goal was really clever.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Vela said:
Olsson is best playing as the advanced attacking midfield player like where Fabregas use to play for Arsenal. Good passer of the ball can unlock defenses.
Looks like he drops deep to pick the ball up from the defence well, too.

ebouenolike

Established Member
Jbruin said:
Gotta say this, after seeing that video Gnabry plays a lot like AOC and Olsson like Rosicky but more penetrative, both look super talents though as well as Toral, his movement for the first goal was really clever.

Yep Gnabry reminds me so much of Chamberlain, from the playing style right down to the fact he shows invention and tries something a little different.

Toral was described by the Spanish press when he left as a 'mix of Seydou Keita and Frank Lampard' and I think we're starting to see why. He appears to be strong in challenges and defensively, but he makes very intelligent runs in and around the box.

Braydz

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTTz0eb6Ig" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTTz0eb6Ig</a>

A video i found, has an interview with chamberlain and the reserve players in action. :)

Vela

Established Member
Sanchez Watt scored both of Arsenal reserves goals in the video, Ozyakup with two assists. They've got a great understanding between the two of them.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Gnabry seems to be a top prospect.. Also after reading how highly he's rated in Germany I have very high hopes for him. Ozyakup needs a loan, would be interesting to see him in a top championship/lower PL team.

mistaT

Established Member
First Thomas Eisfled sighting:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jqvnHdRFyJE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qvnHdRFyJE</a>

Vela

Established Member
Gnabry has been the most impressive out of the four summer signings for the U-18's (Toral, Olsson, Gnabry and Bellerin). Don't know if he's best out wide on the left in the front three or behind the alone striker in the number ten role.

Hopefully Ozyakup goes out on loan to a Championship club as the loan window is back open now.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Apparently Jenkinson, Chamakh, Arshavin, Benayoun, Park and Afobe are all in the squad for today's game against Norwich. If we can't win that game...

progman07

Established Member
dave_rwr said:
Apparently Jenkinson, Chamakh, Arshavin, Benayoun, Park and Afobe are all in the squad for today's game against Norwich. If we can't win that game...
There is so much wrong with that Arsenal fans should have been rejected of that information.

We spent so much on these players, their wages are so high, our current squad has let Wenger down in Milan, yet these players get no chance in the first team.

I mean, even if Chamakh is a bottler, he deserved a chance from the bench instead of Theo after Milan. What about Park? We 'only sign super quality players' according to Wenger. If Wenger doesn't trust them, why are they here?

Top Bottom