• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,968

ebouenolike

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
He will play in our first team.

I'm confident of that too, which when you consider he's 16 years of age is remarkable.

He just seems to have it all, I remember Stutgaart being furious we signed him, and I think we're starting to see why.

Lazaq

From what I gather, this is the team:

Martinez

Angha, Hoyte, Miquel, Meade

Yennaris, Diaby Ozyakup

Ansah, Afobe, Aneke

mistaT

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/114430/1/watch-liverpool-res-vs-arsenal-res.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/1144 ... l-res.html</a>

Newer link working for me

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Twisted his ankle , but allright now . He just got subbed for Ebecillio. Done his 60 min.

mistaT

Established Member
RB Angah looking poor...burned every time by their winger

LWF that got subbed on looking the part and has an impressive goal scoring record with youth national team.

Ozy with a peach of a corner

ricky1985

Established Member
mistaT said:

LWF that got subbed on looking the part and has an impressive goal scoring record with youth national team.

You mean Kyle Ebecilio?

I've been disappointed by Martin Angha's development. Came with a big reputation, but he's just not a very good defender. Would have to add a bit more than decent pace and technique to his game if he wants to make it here.

Miquel and Afobe look a class above for me. They're the two I see having a chance of making it here. Aneke has quality, but just doesn't seem able to cut it in a deeper position, lacks stamina and energy, and he won't make it as a Number 10 here. Ozyakup just doesn't quite have enough in my opinion.

Martinez in goal has obvious class, too.

mistaT

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
You mean Kyle Ebecilio?

Yeah, didn't get a lot of the ball but he had that look of someone who could score. Real focused to receive the ball and see where the opening to goal was.

ricky1985 said:
I've been disappointed by Martin Angha's development. Came with a big reputation, but he's just not a very good defender.

I don't watch a lot of the reserves but if that's his standard performance he won't go too far here. Good effort, pace and hustle but little else was shown.

Hair was questionable too.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
ricky1985 said:
mistaT said:

You mean Kyle Ebecilio?

I've been disappointed by Martin Angha's development. Came with a big reputation, but he's just not a very good defender. Would have to add a bit more than decent pace and technique to his game if he wants to make it here.

Miquel and Afobe look a class above for me. They're the two I see having a chance of making it here. Aneke has quality, but just doesn't seem able to cut it in a deeper position, lacks stamina and energy, and he won't make it as a Number 10 here. Ozyakup just doesn't quite have enough in my opinion.

Martinez in goal has obvious class, too.

I agree re Aneke and Angha. Ozyakup is composed and intelligent but he probably doesn't offer anything we don't already have. He's very skinny too. Do you think Martinez may threaten Szczesny's position eventually?

ricky1985

Established Member
Impossible to say on Martinez - he'd have to be out of this world to threaten Szczesny though.

MT - Ebecilio is actually a central midfielder, in fact, he played holding midfield for the Netherlands at the U17 European Championships last summer and won top scorer and player of the tournament.

Top Bottom