• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,771
  • Views 1,155,475

Giroud

Established Member
Looks like our youth sides seem to sit far deeper than the main side from what I have seen over the past few months. If we want to play this possession game we would be better off pushing up further to prepare the youngsters for the main side.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://nutjob.eu/njtvx3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nutjob.eu/njtvx3.html</a>

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin has been the best Arsenal player till now
Zelalem looks technically very good but like Yennaris and Olsson hasn't been able to get in the game just yet
Chuba continues to score, this time with a set piece, one chance one goal

P.S how many first team players are Liverpool playing? they look a really good side

leo_ense

Established Member
jmsmtthw28 said:
Bellerin has been the best Arsenal player till now
Zelalem looks technically very good but like Yennaris and Olsson hasn't been able to get in the game just yet
Chuba continues to score, this time with a set piece, one chance one goal

P.S how many first team players are Liverpool playing? they look a really good side

Shelvey, Suso and Wisdom have all been playing in the PL this season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Zelalem looks good on the ball, not out of place at all. Calm, keeps it simple, few flashes of his skill.

Can see he's not quite match fit and needs to improve physically too, but impressed by him so far.

Quiet but promising.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Conceded a goal just like the one we conceded at NextGen vs Chelsea. We should be practicing defending against that.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I dunno about Gnabry - talented but there's something about him that gives me doubts. Actually, I'm unimpressed watching most of these youngsters. Overhyped.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't watch the second half but I heard Zelalem played a delightful through ball in the second half, we might have a real gem on our hand
Also missed Gnabry's wonder goal, he goes missing during games but he's another player that can turn the game on its head
Liverpool are a strong team and probably deserved their win

Top Bottom