• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,157,831

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
Regardless of Bac's contact situation I really do think we need to get another RB in because for me Jenkinson should be sent on loan for a season. Personally I would pay Everton the £15 million or so they would ask for Seamus Coleman.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@Arsenal 22m
#Arsenal Under-21s team to play Norwich: Macey, Yennaris, O'Connor, Ajayi, Ormonde-Ottewill, Hayden, Frimpong, Ryo, Toral, Zelalem, Afobe
@Arsenal 21m View translation
#Arsenal subs: Huddart, Bellerin, Boateng, Olsson, Akpom
O'Connor starts again, he's been brilliant for us this season and only 16yrs old.
Is Toral playing on the wing?

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
nah it will be some variation of 4-2-3-1 with Zelalem/Toral playing the LCAM or RCAM role like Cazorla does for the first team

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Toral has such an eye for goal, he reminds me of Lampard the way he finds space in the box. We're stocked for talent in the CAM role when you think about it...

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/443974/Joachim-Low-reveals-Arsenal-s-Serge-Gnabry-could-be-Germany-s-surprise-World-Cup-inclusion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... -inclusion</a>
:shock: :shock: :shock:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, I read that earlier today. Highly unlikely because of the depth on the flanks for Germany, but Löw is the kind of vain character that would make a left-field choice just to make a point. Also Gnabry is from Stuttgart, and with Khedira out Löw needs to fill up his Schwaben quota.

MaestroCesc

Interesting to see how Yennaris started over Bellerin. I dont really see how Bellerin cant realistically be our 2nd choice RB next season if he isnt even our 1st choice RB for the U21 (werent people calling for him this season) granted I have only see him play once.

Great to see Afobe score, huge fan of him. That's 2 in 3 for him since coming back and he had a good game v Villa. Anyone know why he went off at 53 mins, injured?

Rain Dance said:
How about Toral and Eisfeld? can they make it?
Eisfield will definitely not make it. So overrated, doesnt do much in games apart from score. Anonymous most matches according to regular watchers of the U21s.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal.com says that Afobe pulled up with a hamstring injury in the second half and was immediately subbed out for Akpom.

Hopefully, it's not too serious.

Vela

Established Member
A good win for the U21s against Norwich they won the FA Youth Cup last season. The U21s have done well in the league this season and it looks like the U19s will qualify for the next round in the UEFA Youth League. But the U18s results this season have been very poor. Only won win which was at the start of the season against Liverpool. It has been a young side this season at times but only winning one game out of twelve is very poor IMO.

musicmonkey

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXXqHodauV0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXXqHodauV0</a>

Highlights vs Norwich for those interested, some nice touches from Zelalem, forgot how good he is technically after his lay off and because of all the focus on his passing and vision. Weird he's 16. Hope we get to see him in the first team at least in the FA cup.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom