• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Le Professeur

Established Member
GDeep said:
Cesc Fàbregas Soler
@cesc4official
Thank u all for your great support. And all i can remember in this moment is in what AFC has done for me in my career. Always in my heart.

Class. Miss him :cry:

More class in his pinky toe than the entirety of Barcelona Futbol Club.

Can't help but love him :(.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
HollandGooner said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Am I the only one really enjoying Cesc winning stuff?

A great player deserves to win prizes thats it.

Agreed. Even though I hate those cnuts, I still find them compelling viewing. Good luck Cesc. You can see he is amongst his friends(they're all kissy kissy and huggy huggy) -cnuts that they are...;)

qs

Established Member
You lads would probably enjoy watching your ex-girlfriend getting ****ed by another guy.

jay-d

Established Member
McIntyre said:
GDeep said:
I hope Barca win everything this year, I will be supporting them.

Are you kidding me? After all that those Barca c*nts put us through? And given that we're in one competition with them I truly hope you didn't mean EVERYTHING! Are you sure you're an Arsenal fan?

Don't worry about GDeep, he's a Manc on the wind up. Everything includes the UCL which we are also in but I know you'll want them to beat us too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
McIntyre said:
GDeep said:
I hope Barca win everything this year, I will be supporting them.

Are you kidding me? After all that those Barca c*nts put us through? And given that we're in one competition with them I truly hope you didn't mean EVERYTHING! Are you sure you're an Arsenal fan?

I dislike Jose, so Barca for La Liga please, and if we get knocked out of the CL then I rather see Barca win it over the other realistic contenders (Real, UTD, Chelsea etc), especially now that they have Cesc. Its a tough one, the catalans are ****s but I want to see Cesc win stuff. Going to ignore the last bit of your post aswell as the threats from IBL

Anyway, it's in our interest too see Barca do well in the next few years with the way Cescs fee was set up. We should all get behind Barca.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
qs said:
You lads would probably enjoy watching your ex-girlfriend getting ****** by another guy.

Yeah, sorry about that mate. I didn't realise you wouldn't enjoy watching it. Can we still be friends?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Am I the only one really enjoying Cesc winning stuff?

No, though I wouldn't apply the word "really enjoying". I'm happy for him overall, to succeed with the talent he has. I'll always be gutted inside that he couldn't do it as Arsenal captain, which he regrets too.

Agreed, but it would be very hard for him to waste his career as the best midfielder in the world at a club that doesn't want to seriously win things. Hate Barca still, just want Cesc to get what he deserves for a man of his class/calibre.

McIntyre

Established Member
GDeep said:
I dislike Jose, so Barca for La Liga please, and if we get knocked out of the CL then I rather see Barca win it over the other realistic contenders (Real, UTD, Chelsea etc), especially now that they have Cesc. Its a tough one, the catalans are ***** but I want to see Cesc win stuff. Going to ignore the last bit of your post aswell as the threats from IBL

Anyway, it's in our interest too see Barca do well in the next few years with the way Cescs fee was set up. We should all get behind Barca.

I detest Jose but that won't get me supporting Barca. No way no how. Just means I won't support either.

The money is irrelevant. It's about £5m depending on Barca's success, which isn't going to realistically affect our future fortunes. Whereas seeing those f*ckers winning everything in the next few years after the way they've disrespected our club should be sickening for any Arsenal fan.

I too want to see Cesc win stuff. I appreciate what he did during his time at our club. But I don't want to see him winning things at Barca. I wanted him to win things here. I'd be happy to see him win Serie A, the Bundesliga etc., or the Champions League with any club other than Barca...

But there is absolutely no f*cking way any Arsenal fan should be getting behind Barca anytime soon. They are c*nts! Pure and simple. And Cesc is currently one of them. So b*ll*cks to him!

viper_001

Established Member
I know he's not an Ex-Gunner, but since we were a heartbeat away from signing him, let's see how Ricky Alvarez has been doing at Inter. We were the only club in for him before he snubbed us to go there, so how has he been doing? I checked the biggest Inter-Milan forum on the net so see some fan reactions, and even though Serie A hasn't started yet they already don't like the guy :lol: Here are some quotes:

"Man he is slow."
facepalm.gif

"Why did we buy this guy?"

"From what we've seen so far, he just reeks of flop."

"This guy as a winger is a joke and not the funny kind....."

"I want Muntari back in first-team!!! I feel he'll be much more usefull!" ( :lol: )

"Too weak, too slow and disgracefully bad right leg."

---------------
All I gotta say is, thank God we got Gervinho instead of this kid. Definitely dodged the bullet here.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Meh, way too early to judge him. What do they expect? Just because he was being called the new Kaka when ours and their interest was known doesn't make him the new Kaka...:lol:

viper_001

Established Member
When a player does badly with Inter, they never ever give him a chance. Gasperini and Moratti will toss him into their feeder club Chievo, never to be heard from again.

Remember Kerlon the Brazilian seal dribble kid? (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Yj7GoXPZw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Yj7GoXPZw</a>) Everyone from Madrid to United were after him, and he ended up going to Inter. Played a few bad preseason games and they loaned him out and shattered his self confidence. I don't even know who he's playing for now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough, you probably know Italian football better than me. But if they do that they're ****ing *.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

viper_001 said:
When a player does badly with Inter, they never ever give him a chance. Gasperini and Moratti will toss him into their feeder club Chievo, never to be heard from again.

Remember Kerlon the Brazilian seal dribble kid? (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Yj7GoXPZw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Yj7GoXPZw</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) Everyone from Madrid to United were after him, and he ended up going to Inter. Played a few bad preseason games and they loaned him out and shattered his self confidence. I don't even know who he's playing for now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerlon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerlon</a>

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fran Merida has joined Braga on loan from Atletico Madrid...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom