• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
say yes said:
Oh Henry

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTN2Vmkdm5U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTN2Vmkdm5U</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I honestly think this guy should have his own thread, preferably stickied. I love him to a ridiculous extent
Even in his twilight still a living highlight

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I watched Armand Traore played my local team last night, and I gotta say he is abysmal....
I know it's a friendly and he is tired but when I saw he gets acre of space yet failed to cross properly to Zamora times and times again, I don't it's looking good.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Surprised to see Flamoney playing for Milan against Schalke, he was released but Milan called him back with a 1 year deal.

say yes

forum master baiter
AFC_Wheeler ‏@WheeLer_AFC
Thierry Henry is set to hold talks with Arsène Wenger on Friday over his plans to eventually return to Arsenal. #legend

He's just perfect :eek:ops:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There's not another person in football I like more than Henry.

dpt49

Established Member
THunter said:
Nope, Henry for me, Dennis is a close second.
Henry was a better player, just, but Bergkamp was the first of the great foreigners in the great double winning sides Wenger assembled.

I'd have these three,
1. Bergkamp
2. Henry
3. Vieria
as the greatest players we have had.

Hopefully we might see both Henry and Bergkamp here in a coaching capacity soon.

Le Professeur

Established Member
Shame Vieira's such a **** these days.

Have to admit I've got a slight mancrush on Titi. Such power, such flair, such cool. A god amongst men.

jerome2158

Established Member
Vieira could be much, much worse. At least he's admitted he's in the business side of things now/was always about the money, and rarely talks negatively about Arsenal. I know he didn't help with nasri for us, but in the end, that was simply part of his job.

mistaT

Established Member
Bergkamp > Henry for me as Bergkamp is a maestro, while Henry is a stallion.

At the end of the day I just have too much respect for the intelligence Bergkamp possessed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Henry just about sneaks into my top 5, behind RvP, Bergkamp, Vieira and Pires - in that order. Anelka would be high up too in my list, breathtaking watching him play.

GDeep™

League is very weak
RvP also tops my list of best looking arsenal player - pipping Pires, Nordviet, Lehman and Ljunberg.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
GDeep said:
RvP also tops my list of best looking arsenal player - pipping Pires, Nordviet, Lehman and Ljunberg.

Nasri is hilariously good looking. Giroud should be up there, too.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Giroud has a pinocchio nose, and Nasri has crooked teeth. Henry is very good looking, despite his large parietal/occipital bone. RVP has grey hair for crying out loud, and he's merely decent looking, nothing much to see there. Ljungberg is easily numero uno with his crop cut. He modelled for CK for a reason.

viper_001

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120803/former-arsenal-midfielder-completes-hercules-move-177890" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... ove-177890</a>

The 22-year-old, who joined Arsenal from Barcelona in 2005, made 13 senior appearances for the Gunners before joining Atletico Madrid in 2010 after turning down a new contract offer at the Emirates Stadium.

After 27 outings in his first season in the Spanish capital, Merida, who was once tipped to succeed Cesc Fabregas at Arsenal, was shipped out on loan to Portuguese side Braga, before being released at the end of last season.

Looks like Merida finally found a new club... in the segunda division.

Latest posts

Top Bottom