• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pique told the BBC Cesc is always talking about Arsenal in the Barca dressing room. :wink:

MaestroCesc

Le Titi said:
Does anyone else miss Fabregas? I adored that guy :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Gopxz2bf4
Any Arsenal fan who doesnt miss Cesc, needs their head checked. He is definitely up there with some of our best ever players, he doesnt get the credit he deserves from AFC fans imo. I hope when we play Barca we give him a good reception.

jerome2158 said:
well that was back when Arsenal had top notch players, and tottenham were a bunch of useless bottlers.

I do remember that as being one of the moments that made me realize we had an absolutely top class player on our hands, and that we'd have a hard time holding on to him.
His talent was clear from the 04/05 such as that reverse pass v Sp**s, you could see that his vision and intelligence was already up there with the senior players.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Van Persie's loss was a bigger loss than Fabregas for the club and the team in general in my opinion, in that he was the last of the world class players, the last of that era of Arsenal players, and we're seeing that this season. We survived without Fabregas, by the skin of our teeth but we survived. Without van Persie though, we're floundering, and don't know who to turn to, hence so much expectation and pressure being put on Jack Wilshere.

Fabregas though, is probably the loss that hurts Wenger and the fans the most. He was the jewel in our crown. He was the face of the new Arsenal, the new era. His leaving as good as condemned the "youth project" to failure. It was all built around him. You can say what you want about Barcelona, but he was Arsenal. He represented everything good about our club. He was really the complete midfielder.

I tried so hard to hate Fabregas, but I just can't. He loves Arsenal, I do believe that, and I guess I've never been in his situation, the situation of wanting to go "home". If I'm honest? Deep in my heart, I believe he will return one day. As someone said in the Alex Song transfer rumour thread, he is probably the only player who Wenger would welcome back with open arms. Fabregas was like his son.

jerome2158

Established Member
jerome2158 said:
well that was back when Arsenal had top notch players, and tottenham were a bunch of useless bottlers.

I do remember that as being one of the moments that made me realize we had an absolutely top class player on our hands, and that we'd have a hard time holding on to him.
His talent was clear from the 04/05 such as that reverse pass v Sp**s, you could see that his vision and intelligence was already up there with the senior players.[/quote]

It was obvious he was talented from long before that goal, but that was the moment it somewhat set in that we were most likely going to lose him unless we won something fast.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
THunter said:
Pique told the BBC Cesc is always talking about Arsenal in the Barca dressing room. :wink:

If he was that fascinated about Arsenal he wouldn't have sold half his soul and left

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
GOONER1991 said:
Van Persie's loss was a bigger loss than Fabregas for the club and the team in general in my opinion, in that he was the last of the world class players, the last of that era of Arsenal players, and we're seeing that this season. We survived without Fabregas, by the skin of our teeth but we survived. Without van Persie though, we're floundering, and don't know who to turn to, hence so much expectation and pressure being put on Jack Wilshere.

Fabregas though, is probably the loss that hurts Wenger and the fans the most. He was the jewel in our crown. He was the face of the new Arsenal, the new era. His leaving as good as condemned the "youth project" to failure. It was all built around him. You can say what you want about Barcelona, but he was Arsenal. He represented everything good about our club. He was really the complete midfielder.

I tried so hard to hate Fabregas, but I just can't. He loves Arsenal, I do believe that, and I guess I've never been in his situation, the situation of wanting to go "home". If I'm honest? Deep in my heart, I believe he will return one day. As someone said in the Alex Song transfer rumour thread, he is probably the only player who Wenger would welcome back with open arms. Fabregas was like his son.

:cry: :cry: tell me more :cry:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just read a Barcelona forum and Barcelona fans booed and whistled him yesterday apparently when he come off.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
THunter said:
Just read a Barcelona forum and Barcelona fans booed and whistled him yesterday apparently when he come off.

His loan move to Barca has been a failure, we should re-call him before his confidence is shattered.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Barca fans are wankers. You see all these ***** coming out of the woodwork in 2008 when Messi exploded and elevated Xavi and co to another level.

Fingers crossed Milan get the job done this week.

say yes

forum master baiter
GOONER1991 said:

No way. Our team/style of play were based completely around Fabregas. We've been **** ever since he left, even with Van Persie last year. We may have gotten top 4 last season but that was only because Sp**s/Chelsea both ****ed up big time. Even then we still relied upon the worst goalkeeping performance I've ever seen in my life to avoid dropping out of the champions league.

Also if anyone wants to watch the best Cesc vid ever (must have watched it at least a dozen times): <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1JALrpxBg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1JALrpxBg</a>

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
say yes said:
[ <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1JALrpxBg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1JALrpxBg</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Fabrice Fabregas" :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
fabo said:
Barca fans are wankers. You see all these ***** coming out of the woodwork in 2008 when Messi exploded and elevated Xavi and co to another level.

Barca fans being wankers or not, the idea that Messi elevated Xavi to another level is rubbish.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Xavi's on the way out now anyway, he's a shadow of the player he was even 2 years ago.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom