• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

yuvken

Established Member
Ruby Wax "documentary" :lol: I remember it. it was beyond sad, it was pathetic. players leaving the mighty Arsenal then were more often than not just plain delusional (Anelka, Petit in those early days. But later Hleb and others).

But it's not the same Arsenal, and the move looks different. Nasri moved and won the PL (ok, limited role, but still). Today VP got the same deal. And Cesc. And Thierry. And Vieira. They all more or less got what they wished for, while we kept steadily sinking.

About Song - still some saying he was really pushed out. He himself said he didn't want to leave. But when Barca calls, and you're not really welcome - what was he supposed to do?

KY

Established Member
Song situation sounds a bit like the anelka situation to be honest. bad advice from agents.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Does anyone remember this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZovQocCC0c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZovQocCC0c</a>

:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Does anyone remember this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZovQocCC0c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZovQocCC0c</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

Loved that :lol:

Cesc's passion/fight for this club was never in question, thats why it was so sad to see him leave.

silent_shadow

Established Member
Getting sold by Barca according to the Daily Star and we have first refusal rights.

Not going to happen, but not going to lie the idea still excites me...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Barca really have plans to sell Cesc we should do everything to get him back i really like him great midfielder. offer them 15m + Vermalean they will gonna accept it.

Buhry

Established Member

If Barca do plan on selling Cesc we really should break the bank to get him back. Great player, still young, would easily be the best midfielder in the premier league. Doubt it's gonna happen but one can dream eh. A bit shocking how he doesn't get that much playtime at barca imo. Doesn't fit into their system I guess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cesc said it many times if he exit from barca the only team he will play for is Arsenal but i still don't believe barca will sell him cuz he is the perfect replacement of Xavi when he retire.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Is he a Gooner? I hope he's conveyed all our warm "greetings" to him in the best way possible. :D The bast@rd is a charmer and very engaging.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
He said: “I wouldn’t have moved if I’d had doubts.
“Instead, from day one I was almost certain we would win trophies — not in a couple of years but this year.
“I saw the players in training. I saw the way they behaved, the way they lived, their mentality, the way the staff worked, the way the manager and the staff acted.
“When all those elements combine you end up with a team of champions.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4917005/Robin-van-Persie-I-knew-Id-win-Premier-League-trophy.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... rophy.html</a>

Way to kick the club and the man who made you the player that you're today in the teeth you ungrateful cheap excuse of a man.

I regret this scumbag was ever at our club.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Compare that to what Song just said about Arsenal FC and Arsène Wenger in Special Report and it makes you realise how humble and grateful Alex Song is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't think Rapist Van Persie has said anything wrong there, always been a **** too, just now he's not our ****.

Hopefully we sign Ashley Williams and he can miss the ball with his next attempt.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
RVP is pretty much just echoing what many Arsenal fans say as well - that the mentality is frail and the way Wenger works doesn't push the players enough.

mo50

Established Member
Frail mentality is just a cheap excuse. We lack in quality, not "mental strength". Another thing that was frail were his ****ing muscles and bones between 2007 and 2010.

I don't see why we should be wound up by his comments. He'll say anything to appease his new fans. The guy is pretty much dead to me and is in the past.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Ajax TD Marc Overmars is about to improve Bergkamp's (and Jonk's) contract(s).

By the way the other week Bergy scored twice in a testimonial for (the relatives of the) ref, who got killed during an amateur match.

source (in Dutch):

a_fourteen

Established Member
Dokaka said:
RVP is pretty much just echoing what many Arsenal fans say as well - that the mentality is frail and the way Wenger works doesn't push the players enough.
Had wenger pushed players RVP would not have a career.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
a_fourteen said:
Dokaka said:
Had wenger pushed players RVP would not have a career.

Amen.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
THunter said:
My cousin met RVP in a squash club in Manchester last night. :lol:
The first rule of Squash Club is, "You do NOT talk about Squash Club."

No, huh? Okay, how about this one:

Your cousin met RVP in a squash club? I hope your cousin squashed him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom